Reviews for Apprentice Meets Padawan
zrocker119 chapter 22 . 10/18
Man this is good. Keep it up man!
TragicFiction chapter 2 . 10/18
Please update
logan888 chapter 22 . 9/18
I don't normally review stories but I just wanted to say I absolutely adore this story, It's a bit rough around the edges with a few punctual errors here and there, but this story truly is a diamond in the rough, the characters are down pact quite well, its well paced, has a good plot with very well done and believable character conflicts.. I'm very excited to hopefully see the completion of this story, In famous words of dank memes 10/10 It has physics -IGN
xONE PUNCH MANx chapter 22 . 8/16
please update
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh holy hell the difference in quality between this and your later works is huge! Where this is rushed and poorly written, with the characters accepting way too much, your later works actually have pacing and characters that question things.
Sure Ahsoka doesn't completely trust him, but it just feels as though she accepted him with too little concern.
I'll keep reading because I know your writing gets wayyyy better but wow I didn't expect the difference to be this huge.
I guess that's just a sign of your improvement as a writer.
Good job.
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 22 . 8/11
I love the idea of Galen/Starkiller and Ahsoka together. It's amazing wondering where they are going to go from there. Please update soon.
Update or the same this abandoned
blackandieu28 chapter 22 . 7/10
Wow! This story is amazing, i have never thought about a galen/ahsoka story so this is my first one. And i really like it! I love the "bond" between this characters, it's seams very realistic. Great job, and hope to update soon.
AkaruiNagaiyumi chapter 7 . 6/24
ok so both galen and proxy didnot realize they went back in time?
reddevil47 chapter 22 . 6/22
Well that was fast but needed, can't wait for next chap
Darthgreg chapter 22 . 6/16
Phil chapter 22 . 5/2
Well, that went south really fast...
TragicFiction chapter 21 . 4/28
Great story i loved it would love to see updates
TragicFiction chapter 22 . 4/28
Chapter 19 is missing
Blake2020 chapter 22 . 4/3
Great chapter and update soon