Reviews for You Wash Me Clean (I Dream of Blood)
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wonderful story. And the title is pure poetry.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice story! Sorry it took me so long to get to it.
I'm not familiar with the show, but your writing always brings everything to life so wonderfully. You are one of the very few writers who has the ability to give such depth to both the characters and the scenario that they're in. It's always a joy when one of your stories shows up. Excellent, as always!
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is a beautiful piece of writing, so utterly painful and eye opening all at once. I've explored the changing relationship between Red John and Jane myself, but never have I considered what you brought to the table. It makes so much sense that it hurts in many way. I also like how you portrayed Jane and Lisbon's relationship. Not to mention a bit of J/L banter at the end there. Brilliant job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
omg this is the best mentalist fanfic. please update
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Believable and well-written. Welcome back to the Mentalist fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I would love to read a romance-y fic from you!
foreverwriting9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was such a wonderful story. It had just the right amount of angst and pain and hope, and the little bit of humor at the end was extremely well timed. I loved it.
ironseas chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Such a happy surprise to discover that you've written another Mentalist fic! I really enjoyed this. Loved your use such vivid imagery and metaphor. I especially liked the hopeful ending.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very interesting take on the belladonna repeat. It's hard to get into Jane's head and you've done a good job here.

Especially nice turn of phase: "Silence hung heavy and rich between them"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved it. You're an amazing writer; I want to read more from you! There's only one thing I'm not sure I understood which was the whole pants ordeal - I'm not sure I know what happened exactly.
CrazerCat chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wonderful! So nice to see something new from you...I hope you find time to write more!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was excellent! A really wonderful exploration of the turning point for Jane. I love that it was relatively subtle. And I'm so happy you wrote something again!
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this, you have managed to combine, sadness, terror and comedy...perfect.

In the show when he sat at the desk and took out what I assumed was belladonna for a second trip, I was worried that it may be a bad one, and you have managed to convey this very well.

Excellent. Thank you
KrrdmN chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was interesting and well written. I loved careful optimism at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Excellent work. Perfect mix of sadness and levity