Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
nina0116 chapter 30 . 15h
I don’t like the fact that I came to this story this late. I didn’t realize you were a professional writer, but I should’ve suspected it. Reading your stories feels like reading one of the actual novels. Although it has very few were plot holes, far more wet, a lot more places to laugh, and it is a far better read. I look forward to going back through the stories that I have already read and that is a lot of them at least I think it is. But I have enjoyed every one of the stories that I have read, and I think I’ve read all that up and put up to this point. I’m going to go back and read some more, but I’m going to look forward to reading any new material that you put up. Thank you so much for a wonderful read.
Rafsolo chapter 28 . 7/15
lol! Dobby cursed! haha
jmw03u chapter 30 . 7/15
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was different in that it dealt less with the day-to-day lives of the students at Hogwarts and more with the goings on between the main characters and their families. I would have liked to see more about the development of the friendship of the four heirs. You did a great job of showing their bonds of friendship, but it seemed as though they just appeared that way: "friends at first sight." I liked how you managed to show faults in the characters (e.g. Harry feeling extreme guilt over the deaths of the Death Eaters and needing a mind healer). Overall, it was a fantastic read. Thank you for writing it!
LiliaJadeWhitlock chapter 30 . 7/14
I love this fanfic, I love how detailed it is and how you didn't make the story feel long at all even though it's nearly 290,000 words long, I don't normally read stories this long because I tend to get bored of the long-windedness of it and your story didn't present as that at all, I feel like I just started and now I'm finished and it's an amazing storyline, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. x
Rafsolo chapter 12 . 7/14
lol. Auror Savage. well named
xhris chapter 30 . 7/11
I just finished this story, and it was great. I have a particular love for massive, doorstopper-length hp fics- it's rare that I read anything under 100k. It's rarer still
to find such a treasure-trove of long, well-written stories I haven't seen before. I just saw that you have two completed stories that are damn near half a million words each, and I'm excited as all hell!
I'm so glad I found this story, and I plan to devour everything else you've written. If you're still working on or considering a sequel, I for one would absolutely love to read it.
Thanks!
LeinadDjo chapter 30 . 7/11
I loved this story - so unique, and wonderfully fun. Thank you for writing and sharing. If not for the efforts of people like you, we would still have cannon.

Well, the first 4 1/2 books are ok, I guess...

No, we need writers like you. I love JKR, forever may she reign, but we we need fan fic's like this.

Thank you!
Julivadi chapter 30 . 7/9
I am sitting here at 2.30 am having finally finished your astonishing story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and have in fact found it incredibly difficult to put down. I am a fairly recent reader of fan fiction and enjoy reading other peoples imaginings of the world of Harry Potter. Your story was entertaining, touching, funny and thrilling in equal measure. I can't wait to start your next one. (But I suppose I really ought to think about sleeping now, or I will be listening to the dawn chorus again thinking "Oh Damn it, I have done it again - go to bed woman!)
Now then, ... the one with 80 chapters...?
Pffffhahahahaha. That nonsense about photons is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Do you even know what photons ARE?
You should have read up on how batteries actually WORK before writing this. Batteries don't "store" electricity in any sense of the word. They make it. They're basically small and disposable chemical generators.
"...it’s the same thinking that led to the Salem Witch Trials in the United States in the early eighteen hundreds." This passage is not one of your better examples of backstory.

First point, not 'the early eighteen hundreds' since "The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693." ;-)

Second point, not 'in the United States' as the Colonies did not come together to form a single country by that name until a century after the events in question. ;-)
Kyameron chapter 21 . 6/21
I really do like your story. It is well written, clever and fun. I've read it several times now. There is one minor thing that is a little jarring in this chapter though. In the section where Harry is telling the staff members that were obliviated what memories were lost he says he was left on the doorstep in late spring. I assume though I may be wrong that you live in the southern hemisphere. However England in the northern hemisphere would be the middle of fall: quite cold, likely very damp maybe with possible snow. Sorry, I sometimes get overly serious and pedantic but I don't know how else to phrase things. If you want to this error would be a pretty quick fix. Thank you for posting your wonderful story online for everyone to enjoy.
The part about 11 year old girls on rant was brilliant just brilliant
BillBrink chapter 18 . 6/16
I keep returning to this story like an old friend. I enjoy it more each time I read it and find small nuances that are refreshing. There are aspects of the story I find, realizing with each reading, why I like that part of the story (if we all had unlimited funds, wouldn't we love to buy traveling trunks like that?). A thought I had today was wondering why you had Hermione as a relatively unknown "storm crow" when you could have called her a thunderbird.

Just a small note of appreciation for sharing your great talent with us.
Ron was already a idiotic idiot. No need to warn about that
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »