Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
hiserd59 chapter 30 . 19h
You are a very talented writer, who I thoroughly enjoy reading. It seems that all of your stories are on hiatus, so I hope you will come back to us and finish what you started! Good luck and here's to hoping I read more of your completed stories!
Nathalie chapter 30 . 9/17
Thank you very much for that! I loved the thwarting of Dumbledore, the way Harry was shocked at his own leadership and renown and I loved how you brought the Queen into it - although I can't conceive of a situation where Prince Charles would refer to his mother as 'Mum'!
There were a couple of moments where you gave your nationality away -eg the Prime Minister is not called Mr PM (or Mrs at the moment) and my favourite - placing Halloween in Spring! But it was 250000 words of total delight and I can't wait to read everything else you have written! Thank you!
DAVEC chapter 30 . 9/16
Thanks a very good story.
Thank you for a word earful story. It was well thought out and complete. Keep up the good work I will be following your posts for new works.
aslan333 chapter 29 . 9/15
great story.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 9/15
He forgot to list his order of merlin in his titles right at the start.
seltelbani chapter 30 . 9/13
Thoroughly captivating, totally enjoyable, all in all a darn good read. Thank you.
Concrete63 chapter 30 . 9/12
Thank you so much for writing this I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it especially as I have had the indulgence of devouring it all in one go.
YeCatsJ chapter 30 . 9/8
Loved your story
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 10 . 9/1
I find myself wondering why your writing the beginnings of a romance between a 20 year old and an 11 year old. I mean sure they are physically the same age but mentally harry is 20. and you can't possibly be trying to say that after Hermione obsorbes the knowledge in the cubes she'll be the same age mentally ad Harry, because knowledge does not equate experience and perspective. and you can't say well harry loves Hermione because he saw how much they loved each other in the first timeline, then he should also not love her because their relationship didn't happen in the second timeline. and if you say it's because he watched her for so long that he fell in love with her, then that's like saying a celebritys stalker loves them, which they don't, the stalker is obsessed with the celebrity. in the only 2 instances I can see happening the beginning actions are the same, (i.e. watching someone on a screen), its what's comes after that is the kicker. one he realize the person on the screen dont exist (the people or more specifically the Hermiones from timelines 1 and 2and there for aren't real so no emotional connection can exist. two he doesn't realize this and becomes obsessed with the fictional character and and doesn't see the real person. anyways I don't see happening in just the 5 to 6 days they've known each other, friendship yes I'd even go so far as to say being best friends but loving each other...
It has been four years since you last posted this author note..Why would mention at the end that you planned to post more if you were not going to? This is a story í would of liked to read more about. I have never wrote a review before now and was hoping to never have to write a negative one ever.
brissygirl chapter 25 . 9/1
That was a very interesting take on the deathly hallows and the defeat of Voldemort! I don't think I've ever seen the hallows or Voldemort's story written like this before. Loved Harry being told off by Neville for using so much magic
brissygirl chapter 23 . 9/1
Lol sucked in Dumblefuck!
brissygirl chapter 17 . 8/31
I love the way you write manipulative Dumbledork getting his comeuppance! Also Remus! Yay!
brissygirl chapter 16 . 8/31
I get the feeling Ollivander is Merlin in disguise!
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »