Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
ruth hammond chapter 27 . 4/5
It may seem silly, but I still like it when the "good guys" get the rewards. I still smile when the rewards go the right way and my face is stillsore from all the smiling this morning! Thanks!
ruth hammond chapter 26 . 4/5
This chapter has been one wild ride! I loved it and look forward to the next chapter, not many left. Have you figured out how to get some more of us to be magical? I want to be one too! On to the next chapter!
Thank You for all of your writings...
thanks a lot chapter 30 . 4/1
for the hard work and for finishing ... very well done
at chapter 23 . 3/31
... last ! -.-
carnivorous butterfly chapter 30 . 3/29
I very much enjoyed your story!
thanks for sharing your work with us
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 3/29
This is a wonderful chapter, the way the Heirs and most of the staff worked together and kept the place together except for dumbles. Its a good thing that the Heir's parents knew [somewhat early] what was going on, just a year early. I like Harry's way of apologizing to Prof. Snape, try to head off the war between the two. It is now 3:30am and I need to get to sleep...dinner to start for Easter and a quilt for a new Great Niece [unexpected.] Our family seems to have the habit on both sides. As Mama San my husband when he was in Korea, "Happy Troubles!" giant smile!
Thank you for such great and happy to read stories!
ruth hammond chapter 18 . 3/28
Good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter! I see a wonderful fight ahead! HEHEHE!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 3/14
I think I have read this chapter at least 4 times and learned something new every time. [Good and still enjoyable every time! Thank You!]
ruth hammond chapter 30 . 3/13
I am glad you included your thanks to alix33, I kept waiting to find grammatical errors. When in college I kept going over Prof's writings looking for such errors and delighting pointing out to the Prof if he was the kind who could take it without out nasty. I now find I am having trouble with the grammar and spelling now the my mind is fading. I find that fanfiction helps to keep my mind a little a little sharper, thanks for your contribulation!
ruth hammond chapter 29 . 3/13
That was a fun chapter, thank you for the smiles and giggles, they helped!
Harry changed into a Phoenix and continued to talk? Did he Phoenix flash to travel with the Royal Summoner? And backing up a bit, Susan couldn't be born a few months after Harry and still be in his Year at Hogwarts. Nitpicking aside, interesting story. Thanks
ruth hammond chapter 28 . 3/11
So many good parts to this chapter, but I think that the best is this ending part, it stood out from the rest!
ruth hammond chapter 25 . 2/9
Wow, what a chapter! I do no think I have read a chapter so different from anything else along the Harry Potter story line! I look forward to the final chapters!
Thank You!
Dumbles Basher chapter 29 . 2/5
Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy, redundancy…
Great story! I love a good ‘Dumbles Bashing’. However, do you give the same information over and over and over again to bulk your word count, or do you believe your readers to be such ‘daft morons’ that they can not remember what you told them in the last chapter (or last paragraph!)?
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 1/30
I like to see jerks get their come upance!
2,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »