Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
veronipz chapter 30 . 5/9
I've absolutely loved reading your story, and I believe you could write (and publish) an original story.
Kai chapter 22 . 5/1
Harry's answer is wrong. If everyone believes it to be true it IS true. The important term here is "everyone". Not "everyone but a handful of people who have started the lie", no, "everyone". If there IS a handful of people who know better it's not "everyone". It can't be a verifiable fact or a falsifiable lie either, because as soon as someone finds out the truth it's not "everyone" anymore. If truly "everyone" believes it the objective truth isn't important because it's lost forever.

In the electricity example at least the four heirs and possibly Dumbefumble know the truth. Perhaps some unspeakables, too. And thereby invalidating the premiss that Cho quotes.
TennysonPoet chapter 29 . 4/29
Just loved it
Wait, so Pixie DIDN'T say that Remus came around every several months checking to see if Harry was finally at the Potter manor? DID PIXIE LIE? Or did the writer just forget what they wrote... ... ...
Ron Bouchard chapter 30 . 4/25
That was an amazing journey and I can't wait to see what you have in store for your readers in the future. Thanks you.
Overdog chapter 29 . 4/19
Stupendous! Colossal! This entire story was exceedingly well put together, well constructed, and carefully ordered. Minor typos are forgiven. The step-by-step destruction of a certain dark wizard (no spoilers) was very complex, and very satisfying. I like how you handled the queen, too. Well done!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/6
So harry learning magic from merlin, interesting.
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 29 . 4/3
That ending has me cracking up.
redleg319 chapter 29 . 4/2
Great story. Good plotline. Nice character development. thanks for writing.
Dances with Willows chapter 29 . 3/29
It was for the greater good. Excellent ending. Haha
Dr8gn chapter 30 . 3/27
That was Bloody Awesome
Black-Warlock chapter 30 . 3/15
Wonderfull story you have written here, even if they were morw powerfull then others. It was written i such way that you even forget about it till you are reminded by the story that they are only 11 years old.

I just love magic written in this way
I would like if There weren't detentions, but barring somebody from a special class which would be loads of fun, like the teacher would chat, play board games or just provide entertainment
Basically I would like the principle of reward, instead of punishment to be used
Also, merits, along with house points be awarded as there is no personal reward, just a house reward
those merits could be cashed in for Ice cream (YAY) or any other sutable reward
lensman chapter 1 . 3/1
Thanks for the great read. Very enjoyable.
Thanks
keht.jelicho chapter 6 . 2/19
Hermione's curiosity, while admittedly great, is tempered and matched by only her respect for authority figures. I find her portrayal of disrespectful lack of restraint to the Queen to be very much out of character.
2,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »