Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
BrentNewland chapter 30 . 10/7
Wonderful story.
BrentNewland chapter 26 . 10/7
Good story, but I don't like how Harry is suddenly acting insane in this chapter. Completely out of character from the rest of the story.
BrentNewland chapter 8 . 10/6
" that makes them four of the highest ranking in the Life Peerage" Aren't their positions hereditary peerages, not life peerages?
trash-panda-madi03 chapter 30 . 10/5
Honestly, this story was the best I have read in a very long time. The way it was planned, thought out, and just the plot was just amazing. I cannot wait to see what else you do in this story plot. I also wouldn't mind reading some of your books that are published under your name. If you could get back to me, that would be great.
TorstenL chapter 30 . 9/28
This is again a very good written Story!

Thanks for the many fun houers off reading this Story!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 30 . 9/20
This was absolutely brilliant, and I adored watching Her Royal Majesty lay the smack down on some bigoted, seditious morons, and I'm American! Looking forward to diving into the sequel
Lakeward Wren chapter 30 . 9/11
Hello mate! This story is truly amazing. You're definitely a great fanfiction writer. Thanks for the story.
rachel.lazenby.1998 chapter 4 . 8/10
really enjoying this so far but have one small correction, Blackpool is on the west coast not the east
Laurentius Williame chapter 30 . 8/9
I've read your story and have enjoyed it. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Milovm chapter 30 . 8/7
Excellent Story, Well /thought out. One of ny favorites
Good
A reader chapter 30 . 8/3
SPOILER for anyone who checks reviews first.

This was a couple of chapters ago, but I wanted to say that yours is the first story I've seen where Dumbledore made a horcrux and introduced Riddle to the concept. I offer much applause for that twist! Definitely did not see that coming.

Overall, I very much enjoyed this story and thank you for your contribution to the fandom.
MavenAlysse chapter 30 . 8/5
I wanted to let you know just how much I enjoyed your story (...The Four Heirs) - I was surprised at how much I liked all the politicking that you described and could tell you really did your research. I did have a question as to how Snape survived? He was a Death Eater, but did not have his magic completely siphoned off like all the others. Also, as it was made clear that a person had to willingly commit murder to gain the Mark, I was confused as to why no one had him go through a trial and have some sort of punishment given [being the "inventor" or a werewolf cure and having his emotions tampered with by Dumbledore don't excuse his crime]. Other than that, I thought the story wonderfully well written. Thank you for sharing.
liza123 chapter 30 . 8/1
I have just finished reading this yet again. I will probably read it again in the future. thanks for the great tale
saindhavi chapter 12 . 7/25
I was hoping you could have said in any chapters that Harry visited dobby for if he is alright or how he is coping there in private drive prison and that I could have missed reading it, right?
1,907 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »