Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
Carryon chapter 30 . 5/18/2021
Dear Synik,
I admit you got me addicted to this story. Somehow, I end up after awhile to read it again. Yes, as you said, maybe there were so many other things to write about in this story, but it would made it probably too big a project to manage. Wow, a chapter every 2 days? That’s amazing! I see very nice stories that never get to be finished.. and so, I have all the respect that your work not only have a high quality, but you also keep it close to your heart to see your baby “born”. So thank you so much! I will probably, no, surely, will read it again when the mood strikes.
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 5/18/2021
Very creative! Setting up future happenings and covering many bases!
AlexRider000 chapter 8 . 5/18/2021
Quick question. How is Harry Earl of Slytherin? Is he related through James or Lily, or did he get it through right of conquest?
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 5/17/2021
Hehe, I like this Harry!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 5/17/2021
Wow! Merlin! Great take!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 5/17/2021
Lol! Proactive!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
Haha! A scheming Harry is a fun Harry!
veronipz chapter 30 . 5/9/2021
I've absolutely loved reading your story, and I believe you could write (and publish) an original story.
Kai chapter 22 . 5/1/2021
Harry's answer is wrong. If everyone believes it to be true it IS true. The important term here is "everyone". Not "everyone but a handful of people who have started the lie", no, "everyone". If there IS a handful of people who know better it's not "everyone". It can't be a verifiable fact or a falsifiable lie either, because as soon as someone finds out the truth it's not "everyone" anymore. If truly "everyone" believes it the objective truth isn't important because it's lost forever.

In the electricity example at least the four heirs and possibly Dumbefumble know the truth. Perhaps some unspeakables, too. And thereby invalidating the premiss that Cho quotes.
TennysonPoet chapter 29 . 4/29/2021
Just loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 4/27/2021
Wait, so Pixie DIDN'T say that Remus came around every several months checking to see if Harry was finally at the Potter manor? DID PIXIE LIE? Or did the writer just forget what they wrote... ... ...
Ron Bouchard chapter 30 . 4/25/2021
That was an amazing journey and I can't wait to see what you have in store for your readers in the future. Thanks you.
Overdog chapter 29 . 4/19/2021
Stupendous! Colossal! This entire story was exceedingly well put together, well constructed, and carefully ordered. Minor typos are forgiven. The step-by-step destruction of a certain dark wizard (no spoilers) was very complex, and very satisfying. I like how you handled the queen, too. Well done!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
So harry learning magic from merlin, interesting.
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 29 . 4/3/2021
That ending has me cracking up.
2,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »