Reviews for Harry Potter and the Four Heirs
Lightningblade49 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Quick updates make me a happy reader :) he should give one of those Knowledge cubes to the queen so she knows all about the spells that can be used against her laws dont matter since she can do as she pleases.
LADY1984 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
This is really an awesome story.
This is one of my most favorite story of HP and you are my favorite author.
I'll be waiting to read the next chapter.
I hope you will post it soon...
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Superberb Writing! This honestly my Favourite HP fic. I really hope you get plenty of positive reviews becuase it deserves nothing less. 10/10 :)
Perfect Lionheart chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
You know, you start with some good ideas, and your writing style is fine, it's only I'd be a lot more happy about "witch/wizard reveals all about magical world to muggle government so they can fix it" plotlines if mundane governments displayed any degree of competence whatsoever at fixing their own problems.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Great to see the kids ready to learn and the adults ready to do what is needed to move towards the future. Thanks for sharing!
bookaddict19 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
You have a very enjoyable start to your story here. I look forward to reading more as it continues.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow things are gling to change rapidly.
ladysavay chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
I'm really liking this. Very well thought out, so far, and it left the reader happily anticipating what comes next. Well done.

The only caveat I have is that Hermione as shown in canon had two personality characteristics most upfront and identifiable with her cahacter. One was her love affair with knowledge aquissition but the other was her sense of propriety and respect for authority. I really can't see her making all the social mistakes she did in the Queen's presence. She would have been among the first to be mortified by turning her back on the Queen, speaking out with being spoken too, sitting on a boy's lap with Her Magisty sitting next to him, and the like.

Beyond that, I can't wait for more.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I'm sure that all involve with few exceptions are fully flustered and confused. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Good to see the group gathered. Fun times with the Colonel and his travels. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I would think it would be hard for the Queen to believe all that she has learned. Thanks for sharing!
songoku778 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Dam I like this keep up the great work read from start till now and wow update soon
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Harry is shaking the world with his pronouncements. Thanks for sharing!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
this was a fic rec I was told it was a good read. They where wrong about that fact, it is a great read. I cann not wait till you post more.
DivineDeity chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Interesting premise. Time travel is not easily written.

Sadly, I don't think I can continue reading. I thought the story would be unique, and for the most part it is, but you, like 90% of Harry Potter fan fiction writers out there, seem to have a passion for tainting your own writing with hate for a character that is unduly justified.

After the first signs of this I decided I would press on to see if maybe you would "lighten up", but I can see that was a lost cause.

OK, I get it, you obviously hate Dumbledore. You think he's an evil person who was responsible for everything that happened to Harry, and even believe that it was all done intentionally just to elevate his status.

Despite all of that being false, if you've ever even read the books and know how to critically analyze the text, I get it. You just don't like him regardless.

The amount of hate and "fanon" ideology you continue to write about that single character is quite rapidly getting more and more unbearable the further I read. With that being said, it's just too much for me. As it stands, the "Merlin" in your story is clearly just the personification of your hate for the Dumbledore character and I'm pretty sure is the sole reason for you writing this story. To vent. To rage. To bash.

Like I said, it was a good story, but you drowned it out by over saturating it with your disdain for a character you clearly do not understand.
2,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 Next »