Reviews for A matter of trust
Blind Skyllkila chapter 15 . 1/22
It was amazing! I like how you didn't show EVERYTHING, but showed some of his immortal life like the spirit thing and the blizzard of '68! Very good!
1414artemis14 chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Awesome job with this fic love how u made jack be 14 in it thank you for taking ur time to make this for others to see
Jackie Frost chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
...im so sad i have read this story five times before i wanted to review and only now do i realise how much pain jack will be in the next couple of chapters... BUT I HATE YOU MIM I AM SEVERLY MAD AT YOU MIM. now at i have finished my temper tantrum, great story!
Scout chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I love the messages you leave between the "*" lmao.
That was so good! Keep up the awesome work!
BurntToast chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
When I was reading chapter 6, it reminded me of when I was a kid (and still sometimes now) whenever I asked my mom for something I would always have to say "You're the best mom in the whole wide universe (galaxy, world, planet, etc.)."
Natsuki D chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
One of them should video tape tooth chasing jack around for his tooth *falls on floor laughing at scene of tooth chasing jack*
Loved the story thanks for writting it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
This is for last chappy. Could not leave review. Very strange.

Jacks father chuckled to himself. Little Jack and Pippa were so eager, he remembered when he had been so believing. As he thought about it, he wondered where the eggs came from, but decided someone must hide them, perhaps a fun-loving adult. Either way, it didn't matter, as surely the Easter Bunny wasn't real. Although, he did have to do a double take, when Jack, seated on thin air, flew by. He rubbed his eyes, his age must be getting to him, that's all. . .
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
You know you've been on this site for a while when you start recognizing usernames
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
Way to work your title into the story
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Ooh I just love the Jamie Jack scene
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
I think they were a bit harsh on Bunny, when they felt betrayed, they didn't react much better
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Oh man what a terrible twist! I feel betrayed for Jack
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Cool idea with Leaf, I enjoyed how they became friends too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
Cool idea about the meeting of the spirits. I like how he got to see his sister smile once more
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
Very touching, my eyes were filling with tears at that scene. It's so heartbreaking to know that it was his home where he realized no one could see him