Reviews for Fate Ment: War of the Bridges
Noble1998 chapter 1 . 3/4
What if Lelouch had a noble phantasm where he could summon his black knights (also MENT). Chifuyu is actually FERTILE, not sterile and because of that, if someone implies that she's sterile, all her stats are increased by 1, but she becomes berseker.
The Man chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I recognized all of them but man. X) that was great. This brightened up my morning.
aznxa21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
o.o what did I just read, lol.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
*Backs away slowly*
Pulsor93 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is the funniest thing to ever exist, period.

I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Dude you need at least one canon servant to increase the comedy factor by having them react to the sheer stupidity of the abridged servants. Like Saber who would expect knights or warriors not a bunch of moronic idiots. Or archer as this just makes the grail war hell for him
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
uterus?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You should change at least one of the servants to an canon one watching them react to the abridged servants would even more fucking hiralious
NoThoughtWriter chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
... I have the weirdest boner right now.
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wait, isn't code ment Lelouch related to Alucard...This is going to be ackward. Also Alucard needs to get that Tohsaka bitch a cannon. Bitchs love cannons.
MathiasMatt chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
My good sir you may have doomed the very sanity of every being to ever exist...This is gonna be awesome. XD
Slicerness chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well this is... very very random, but I look forward to every insane moment of it.
Liberius chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Curses. This is both hillarious and awesome. Shame it won't be continued, but it was great fun.
JohnAtDawn chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I can't stop laughing.
Yikari chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
?

This was mildly amusing though, please continue :D