Reviews for Beacon
mmelody6 chapter 14 . 8/13
Crazykrew616 chapter 14 . 8/12
Love the ending of this page...
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 6/20
Good work
Letssee chapter 4 . 4/20
Enjoying your take on the 'tale' unfortunately haven't had time to read all yet but hopefully that just means you'll post more before I get to the end. :)
Really well written which is why I hope you don't mind but I think you must have meant the 'Planet Magazine' not 'Plant Magazine in the opening paragraph and 'affecting her' not 'affecting here' in the fifth paragraph (chapter 4).
mmelody6 chapter 13 . 4/14
thyharding chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
YESS YOU updated i dont even care that it is 11:42 pm im reading it rn
thyharding chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
I really like how you portrayed Lois's character as not the damsel in distress she is always seen as that and I completely hated that. Im enjoying this story so much so like please please please update soon and i promise i will keep reading
fake.username101 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Wow! I loved this chapter, especially the way you introduced Superman and Lois Lane, with him blowing out the cigarette - very elegantly done. Look forward to reading the rest :)
MaxFic chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
It's good, now write more of it.
Red Leader chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is a good read, update more please.
Amelia chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
OMG

The next chapter. Need it.
Crazykrew616 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
SO AWESOME!... can't wait for more!...(hint-hint...)
JEREMY chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Did you ,by any chance,happen to get a copy of THE FIRST DRAFT SCRIPT OF 'MAN OF STEEL' ?

This story sounds suspiciously like the movie. In which case, I thank you for saving most of us some popcorn and ticket money.
Superfan2 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
So Lex is testing Superman a la STM? Only Superman hasn't revealed he is from Krypton. So Lex shouldn't suspect his weakness yet. However, the meteor research project? Is it just a random LexCorp project or is Lexx going to test various alien elements on Superman?

Looking forward to what happens next.
With The What Now chapter 4 . 4/21/2013