Reviews for Bleeding Out
Please write some more
booksnob chapter 10 . 6/19
Please update. I want to know what happens, poor Ace and Thatch. Please update soon
Love the story
You made me read all ten of these chapters in one night. Do you know how much I'll regret this in the morning( or early today?idk?).

But all in all this is a great fanfic and I hope you update again that last cliff hanger made me scream. So please update again I can't wait to continue reading this emotional rollcoaster of a fanfic.
This is plagiarism, you know. Edward Hare and the whole Wonderland idea was already created by Mountain97, in "Kill the Rabbit". You shouldn't copy other people's ideas. Get your own!
jenuni chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Omg! You must continue this story, it's absolutely amazing! (Trying to phrase this right without sounding like a psychopath)
subaru1999 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Ahhh crazy cliff hanger... Wonderful story so far, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Alana33 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
WHOA GO ON PLEASE MORE

... Hatter? Queen? Where have I seen this before and why do I know exactly who you are referring to? It rings a bell... but I'm pretty sure it's not one of your stories? Or do you have more than one account? What's going on? O.O so confused right now.

3 Months. Pleasure to meet you, Thatch, Ace. You are not getting out of there alive, or at least sane. Part of me pities them and part of me looks forward to it. It's a great stress reliever to read this kind of stories. Sadistic, but effective.

Oh Ace, you shouldn't have said that the fruit was fake. That was probably the most irrelevant question you were going to get.

And fuck it all, my computer loves to mess with me, so I'll cut this short. CONTINUE PLEASE you are doing an amazing job :)
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Dear Lord I hate you right now, and by the way...
IF YOU RIP THATCH'S FACE OFF OR KILL HIM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOU. WILL. BE. DEAD! YA HEAR ME?! D! E! A! D!
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE! Hold your FUCKING HORSES! FUCKING EDWARD HARE EXISTS?! I'M GOING TO KURDER HIM!
('Scuse my language I speak Walmart)
ShivaVixen chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
(reviewing out of order- sorry)
Death card means change, not always death. If you wanted to be more ominous, you should have used the tower card-the one that usually has a lightning bolt striking it? That one usually means 'end of safety' (for one interpretation) and 'destruction'.
Seriously, It's mildly annoying when people jump on the death card as a bad omen.
ShivaVixen chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
This is a better chapter. Ace would have reacted when the name was first mentioned, not later.
Ace strikes me as a bit more of a seme- he wouldn't want to vulnerable or submissive because he's got some issues Marco and him will have to work through, first.
Note: Ace doesn't strike me as a cerebral type- unless he's copying things Sabo used to do and say. He's more street smart than book smart, in my opinion, so the poetry is a bit out of character for him.
However, this is your story, not mine.
ShivaVixen chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Need Thatch in a character slot.
azab chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
I loved it a lot but this was painful fot thatch
seth42 chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
DON'T KILL THATCH ! Q_Q OR ACE !