Reviews for Bleeding Out
cade a continuação ?

Como assim ? para ai ?

não gostei ..
lilsocks chapter 10 . 3/7
please update ! this is such a good story and I gotta kniw how it ends
OnePieceDoesExist chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
plez update! This story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter!
FalterKato chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
I REALLY like this stoty. I feel excitement about it. I want to kick Teach's ass because he's such ass**le and I feel sorry about Eva and Patricia - they don't deserve this, and I'm so worried about Ace and Tatch (more about Tatch certainly). Don't know how they can get out of this situation... Hope they both will return on Mobi Dick if not safe or sane, then alive. P.S. And voises in Ace's head... I like them. ))) Can't wait to read next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
I love how you are writing the story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
RobinLynnSpade chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Ahhhhh, I went back and checked out this story again after it suddenly popped into my head again. I neeeeed to know what happens next, you can't just leave Ace and Thatch like that! D': (Well, you can and are, but you should totally continue the series)

I hope you're doing okay; if you haven't been on this website in a while, either you're having a hard time rn, don't feel like writing, or forgot your log-in. Or worse, but I don't wanna think about that. I hope you check in with us soon!
Roxane chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
More? Pleasepleaseplease? You can't stop now! Tais story is AWESOME! Continuuuuuueeeee
meep15 chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Please update soon, if not please PLEASE let us know that you are not going to do so!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
Please write some more
booksnob chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Please update. I want to know what happens, poor Ace and Thatch. Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Love the story
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
You made me read all ten of these chapters in one night. Do you know how much I'll regret this in the morning( or early today?idk?).

But all in all this is a great fanfic and I hope you update again that last cliff hanger made me scream. So please update again I can't wait to continue reading this emotional rollcoaster of a fanfic.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
This is plagiarism, you know. Edward Hare and the whole Wonderland idea was already created by Mountain97, in "Kill the Rabbit". You shouldn't copy other people's ideas. Get your own!
jenuni chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Omg! You must continue this story, it's absolutely amazing! (Trying to phrase this right without sounding like a psychopath)
subaru1999 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Ahhh crazy cliff hanger... Wonderful story so far, I can't wait to see what will happen next!