Reviews for Who Are You?
oblivionrain chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
PLEASE MORRRRREEEEEEE!
Lu-Larabee-Standish chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
Very nice, I like how you included an event where Lewis saved Simon's life. I know it's going on for two years since you published this chapter but is there a chance of any more? We haven't heard any more about the teenagers and their plan and what happens at Minecon. There so many unanswered questions such as will Sips be in this story any more? If you are still active and can please can you take a look at two unfinished Yogscast stories in my story section. They are called It's a Small World and No Flux Tonight (that name might get changed). I have enjoyed reading this story, thank you for posting it.
Uniwhale13 chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
I'm thinking that your not going to update anytime soon but can you PLEASE UPDATE :)? THIS IS THE BEST STORY BY FAR THAT I HAVE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE! PLEASE! I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF MY COOKIES AND NUTELLA AND UNICORNS IF YOU UPDATE!
what chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Is this the last one or what?
I can't find any more so I guess the answers yes
MacaroniCheese chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Hey, could you please update? :3
TheGamingCODA13 chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Moar!
xLady-Knightx chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
Holy crap! Simon that was way too close!
hope Lewis gets his memories back soon, very cool story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
continue please i want/need more please do this or i will spam illuminati and ISIS will do 9/11 on you
User has been removed chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
This is the kind of angsty story I like. With slightly happier point but then there's some sadder bits. It's PERFECT! I LOVE IT!
Krystal-Enderheart chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Aww. I feel sorry for Simon :(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
I quite like this. Amnesia that's a good game. If only the yogs played it. Overall I think this is a good story. I'm not very good at this so ill just say hope you continue ur journey in the making of this book/ story thingymabobby
yamina-chan chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
The basic concept behind this story is - despite being probably overdone in literature - a good one. And there is definately potential in this, as well as in your writing style.
However, there are to many things wrong with this particular story to make it good - or enjoyable. Many times I shook my head, thinking "Things don't work that way!" or "This is not true." Again, the basic idea is solid, but you need to look up from that main plotline and take all the other things into accound that make up life, if you are to attempt to write a story based in the real world.
For Example:
- No one so far has even bothered to inform Lewis parrents. (Or other family members and friends.)
- You are ignoring all the other people that work in Yogtowers at the point in time where this story takes place, like the Editors for example.
- Too many actions and thoughts in this story are childlike. What I mean by this is the following: All the members of the Yogscast are adults and while they are still a child at heart and do silly things (and there is nothing wrong with this) they also have the experience of their lifetime. They are perfectly capable of treating things in a mature way. There is a diffrence between acting like a child and thinking like a child.
- A lot of the things going on are contra productive to helping someone with Amnesia recover. As a reader, I am getting the feeling that you have not spend enough time researchinging.
- etc.

I applaud you for trying your hand at something complex and difficult. But I also suggest that you stop thinking in a plotline, and instead try to keep the entire picture in mind.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Yes. Yesyesyesyes. I like it.
skullcrusher1 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Who are Chris and paul
Honda chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
This story is VERY good so far! I don't care if you use my character in this book or what not, but my character's name is Honda (it isn't but she refuses to tell ANYONE her real name) and she has black hair. Her Minecraft character is Honda_Natsuka and her skin is a brown haired girl with a headband around her neck and a sky blue shirt and simple blue jeans. The reason I said this is because Xephos should remember Rythian and some skins of mine include the headband over my mouth, much like Rythian. Great book, great story, tenouttaten!