Reviews for To Be Strong
theGirlwithtoooomanyOTPs chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Damn. So damned happy.
theGirlwithtoooomanyOTPs chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
holy freaking crapping crap! AND HERE I WAS WAITING FOR UPDATES IN AO3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA TELL YOU I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY. THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY MY LIFE
PepsiColaa chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
I saw this story in AO3 and I saw you stopped at ch 7 seven and I was praying that you had this up at ff-net, thank god it was! lol I was up all night reading this
It's just wow- one of my favorite shikaino stories now! I usually don't like crossover stories but I didn't even noticed the trc characters here lol except for Kurogane that is. I also liked shin and even though i was here for S/I romance sometimes I wondered if Ino would have some sort of fling with him lol, their relationship was cute. Not to mention the Shikaino part, well done and IC.
Althought this whole time i wondered, where's Sasuke? lmao.
sangi chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
So I didn't realize until about halfway through the story that there are some crossover elements, but I actually think that made the experience a lot better for me. I really, really enjoyed reading this story. It was different and refreshing. I actually like Ino a lot better after reading this story, and I just have a lot of warm fuzzy feelings for everything that happened here. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I don't know if I can fully describe how wonderful it was.
darkynstars chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Ahh! That was such an amazing story! I love it! Great job and thanks for finishing it.
This Username Is Classified chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
That was great!
saly mars rae chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
That was intense. I would love if there was a sequel (and more shikamaru/ino interaction). That was amazing story.
Clawed Butterfly chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
! !
BritMer chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I loved this story. Can you make a sequel?
SageModeSasuke chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
Okay. Great story, but it left a few questions open. One. Did her chakra coils heal. Two. Did Ino and Shikamaru get married? Three. What was the big price? It's not her life obviously, and there is always a chance that her chakra coils can be healed.
SageModeSasuke chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
I love where this is going, and the surprises you added to the story and how everything is unfolding. Great job!
SageModeSasuke chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
I did not know what to think about the doctor, but I did not see sakura being the mole. That was awesome.
SageModeSasuke chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Finally. Shikamaru knows. I wonder if his genin will confront him.
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
This is awesome. That is all. lol. :)
SageModeSasuke chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
This is torture. Who is the bloody mole? lol