Reviews for To Save the Savior
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I would love, LOVE to see a reaction chapter to this, what happens with Hermione and Ron, even just Vernon and Petunia. I think it would be beyond awesome.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I was hoping that someone would come to help him before it was to late to save him.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh gosh...You're right that was depressing. You're a really talented writer. This was masterfully done and actually quite believable. I wonder if canon Harry ever thought of suicide.
HollyPotter28 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
aw, this was really sad. Part of me wanted to just shout at Harry that everything would be okay :(
Suicide and self-harm are very difficult topics to write, but i think that you pulled them off beautifully.
Thank you for entering my challenge and continue writing.
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow, that was...dark. 0-0 HARRY DON'T DIE I LOVE YOU!

I loved your reasoning for Harry to commit suicide. It mad perfect sense why he would want to do away with himself. Overall,t he flow of this story is excellent.

I found no mistakes. Great job! :D
Cereburn chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I'd like to see an epilogue, what happens to the folks around him.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I usually don't read many fics about Harry unless I absolutely have to for competitions. However, the title intrigued me, and I couldn't resist.

I love what you did with this piece. The fact that you took someone who's often portrayed as strong in his own way and made him so vulnerable was beautiful.

Everything about this was perfectly written. The pain, the angst, the helplessness. It was very real and very believable. Vernon's reaction. The last line. All beautifully done.

Overall, heartbreaking and absolutely wonderful.