Reviews for A King and his Horse
Commander Nosyniki chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I really like this fic and the plot intrigues me. Having Shiro in such a state and exploring everything that could happen while still keeping him in character...I give you points for that. Please update soon or whenever you're ready, I would love to see where this goes and how it ends. :)
lyerlaboys1 chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Oh my poor Shiro I feel so sorry for him in this story. I like this story so far. I for some weird reason always liked a seme ichigo ;-) I'm hoping to see an update sometime. So until then it's bye bye for now
BloodyNightBlossoms chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
SalinaSwathe chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I'm sad that you stopped here! I really hope you update this one, but I understand if you don't; you have so many stories!
Heartfang chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I am curious as to what happens next. Good job so far, keep it up. Congrats on 58 reviews (including my own) for this story.
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
No! ...of all the places for this to end, it had to be a cliffhanger! Update soon please. This is a very interesting story!
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oooooh! Someone's BUSTED!
xD And I loved the sugar-rush-Shiro! Nice touch! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
"It was strangely fitting that at the moment of his death, he should be given a name."
Wow! What a killer ending for a chapter! (no pun intended)
Caitriona695 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Was th cub the bait? Poor Shiro. He's just not having a good time of things lately, is he?

Thanks for sharing!
Caitriona695 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Shiro on a sugar rush is beautifully hillarious!
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
*UGLY SOBBING*
briar black death rose chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Shiro was awesome and humorous too had he's near death :(
Kyouko Hori chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Noooo! Poor shi! Update please
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Oh shit! Update asap! I wanna know wats happening to Shiro!
SakaSandora chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
I'm so excited to see what happens next. WHo does the cub belong too or is it apart of the trap? Is Shiro goign to die or is something else going to happen to him lol!