Reviews for Dream Sweet With Me Tonight
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
It was such a pleasure to read your Steroline and I know I sound like a broken record but won't you dance with me was one of the best fics I've read. Just saying an update would be appreciated. *sigh* I know you're busy but hopefully you'll find time.
Either way, this was so light. I mean they're best friends, such great ones, so effortless.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This was so freaking cute. I love these two
EmisonHeaven chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
oh man, that's was so beautiful, just very Stefan & Caroline. flirty friends. ;) Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You're incredible.
br0flove chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Loved it. Very well written.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
To cute
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
*shrieks*

Oh dear vampires, this is way too cute! Ugh. Love their relationship so much. A shame there's no chance of them getting together because they'd really make such a cute couple. :3

Lovely one-shot! :D
yesterdaymorning chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
you are definitely my favourite steroline writer. i am so in love with this pairing, it's not even funny. and you write them so perfectly i melt when i read your stories. especially this one. thank you.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
so beautifully written I love Caroline and Stefan character :)
FFduringschool chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMG THIS IS SO PERFECT AND WELL WRITTEN I LOVE IT.
Steroline cuddles are the actual best
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was so cute and well-written. You stayed true to character, I loved it.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Good Story
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
So cute!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nicely done! I can totally imagine this happening on the show...if the writers would grow a pair and give us what we want already! :-D

I appreciate you keeping it platonic between Stefan and Caroline because most stories tend to just jump the gun and have them go at each other like rabbits in heat! You, however, only highlight the bittersweet-friendship-with-the-potential-to-be-more that we have all seen on the actual show. Stories like yours make me go..."aww why can't this happen for real?"

Hope to see more stories from you! Perhaps a sequel or something to this one-shot? :-)

Keep up the GREAT work!
tukct81 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I usually never read Steroline fan fiction, but yours was just too cute.