Reviews for The Mature Adult
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was great, love how Joan is the one that gets the two men to understand each other, and the father/son dynamic is great!
New88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
so spanking is the answer lool . I like that
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I am late to this party but I liked your story very much.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Nicely done! Great job. You're very talented ... I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh I love the angst! You know I totally thought Gregson should have reddened his rear verse punching him in the gut. Great way to have Joan fix the situation, and I hope Gregson follows through on that threat! *evil grin* ;)
smergrl3495 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Aww, I loved that! I have wanted more Sherlock and Gregson father/son relationship since I first found the show, but no one seems to be writing it, so thank you very much. I really hope that there will be more stories in this arc, as I said before, there can never be enough father/son feels.

If I may make a request though, if you do write a spanking story, could it be with Gregson's hand instead of his belt? I just feel like Sherlock wouldn't respond very well to that. If you want to write it like that, it's fine, and I will still read and enjoy it, I just think it might improve the story.

I really enjoyed the characterization in this story, how you touched on the fact that Sherlock might mentally and physically be and adult, but he's extremely underdeveloped emotionally. I hope that you will develop on the fact that Sherlock see's Gregson as a surrogate father, and want to impress and please him, make him love him. Oh, and perhaps Marcus could feature in the next story.

Actually if you do include Marcus, I have an idea for the next story you could do, should you choose to accept it. Okay, so in episode 16 Marcus and Sherlock hid evidence from Gregson, which lead to Marcus's brother being shot. This could lead to Gregson being upset with them both for lying and for putting others in danger. This could also lead to a sort of sibling bond between Marcus and Sherlock, as well as a father/son bond between Bell and Gregson. If you want you could also deal with the fact that Marcus might have felt hurt that Gregson thought he could have murdered someone, and have them work that out (maybe during the course of the spanking?)

Either way, I hope that you will continue this story line, as I very much enjoy it. :)

friendlove4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved it!

It was certainly well written and I liked that it asn't rushed!

I hope you continue with this story and turn it into a series.
Where Sherlock needs Gregsons help him stay on the right side.

I think that a lot of people would like that!
I certainly would! :)
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh, men...they are the strangest of creatures - won't ever admit they cry or are in pain.

Great story - absolutely well written from start to finish. You are a master!

I hope you continue with this storyline and these characters. Some things are too good to turn away from.
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Well done, as usual!
DaneAstonCullen17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is great. I would live for it to be comtinued.
Will Sherlock pay attention to the warning.