Reviews for When I Go Home Again
Daryl chapter 3 . 11/1
great first few chapters. it's a real shame it seems to have ended already
Deadpool chapter 3 . 9/10's been a while. This is really good.
loz chapter 3 . 6/10
You have to add more is really good
natalya3721 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
sophie9483 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I love that you've picked this story back up! Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Bobx7 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
This story is mind blowing on soooo many levels, it's ridiculous! Please update soon :(((
raigestarr chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Just reread both your stories. I have been so excited for this sequel. Please, please update soon!
Shealyn02 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I just read both the coming home and the when I go Home Again. Great writing! Hope that you continue to write this story!
SmurfyMc chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
This is fantastic! I just finished re-reading Coming Home and I just couldn't accept it ended there. I googled your name and here you are with a follow up. It makes me so happy. And relieved! Your writing is wonderful, and your characterisations are perfect. I haven't been able to find as many really good Buffys as I would like, but yours right here is definitely on point. The angst and the sexual tension and the comedy and drama and action and I could go on forever 'cos everything is just awesome.

I really hope you've got more of this to come. I'd be kind of gutted if there was no more. Ya know, if that means anything to you. :D
madison4865 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
GREAT story! hope to see another chapter soon. you've nailed the characters and willow has me chuckling! again great job!
texican chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
InsecureBuffy is one of my faves! Really enjoying this. Keep up the crazy good work.
davide chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
good work
Ltlconf chapter 3 . 3/26/2013

Yeah Buffy, it ain't always about you.

Damn, Faith really seems to have gotten herself in some deep kimchee here. At least she has Willow's big brain and guns to help out. I love how she mentions Giles " won't be happy" about Faith being an assassin, like Faith had dented the Bentley on a joy ride or something! Show's that Willow's really grown up and gets Faith pretty well.
Oh, and Buffy's help too...once Buff figures out that she and Faith's issues have gotta be on the back burner for a bit.

The Cracker!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
A sequel! Yes, awesome! Where's the next part? :D
Electra126 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Just realized I never came back to review after I read, so here I am!

Highly enjoying the story so far. Of course things can't be easy between Faith and Buffy; they don't really get gold stars when it comes to communication. It all feels so true to their characters; you write them so damn well. And Willow saying her own name had me cracking up. Great job so far! :) Anxiously awaiting more.