Reviews for What Doesn't Hurt
Okay this was the saddest story ever! My poor babies! Leo still isn't himself and its all Karai's fault! I would have liked to see what Raphael would have done to her for revenge
NuttyThenutjob chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
BURN THAT EVIL WITCH AT THE STAKE! IMMA GIVE THE GUYS SMORES THAT I MADE FROM THE FIRE THAT BURN HER! HFDAFJJRTOJDSFJIREGHTJB
Shad0wLotusXt chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
Just read this story all the way threw in one sitting! Liked it a lot. It was well written and the set up and ending worked very nicley.
Great work :)
HYSTERIA chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
AAAAAAAHHHHHH MY GOSH YOU ARE A HORRIBLY WICKED PERSON AND THIS HURT MY HEART

YOU WRITE BRILLIANTLY, AND THIS SHREDDED ME.

I AM ACTUALLY SOBBING GROSSLY ALL OVER MY LAPTOP, AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
Demmhomoarchivals chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
yes please do more
Here2Say chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
For God's sake, sick puppy, indeed! Although I can't believe you actually committed to writing such tragedy and psycho-bull on Leo it was Very well written. I'm not going to favorite this even though I liked it for the writing style and the depth you went in the characters, and how Leo and Raph were able to work through it together as brothers and survivors, I don't ever actually want to read this ever again because I don't like Leo getting hurt. Especially in such an invasive way. Kill Karai! Burn her at the stake! I'll bring marshmallows! Great writing, you are very good. Sick, but good. :)
NyxLied chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
So hot, molesting a drugged sexy Leo, yeah I can feel the power trip on that warm spot between his legs. Great chapter
skylar chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
I love this story.I know that sounds bad but I love the fact that you put a dark side in it.
Kitsune1818 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I feel like this isn't finished, this has that feel... like all this was the first book of a serie even when I know this is the end. I liked it, mostly because the plot is simple and the goal is clear, the PSTD is managed realistically and the dynamic between Leo and Raph was the cherry on top. I seriously enjoyed this. A work to remember.
Haoyoh Asakura chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
was a great story, congratulations, I would have liked you to explain more about what Karai, bitch, you did my dear Leo. I hope they really do a sequel. think about it. kisses
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
An awesome ending. Yep, I'm going to read that sequel for sure because it sounds like it's going to be awesome. I'm glad Leo has Raph to lean on and confide in during this time, though it's not going to get easier by a long shot. Nicely done on this. You really are a talented writer.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Whoa. Karai really is a sick monster, but at least Leo was able to open up a bit about it. It's not his fault though no matter how much he believes it is. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Wow. I loved how you described Don's helplessness in this matter and how he knows he can't do that much when it comes to emotional stuff. Nicely done on this. It looks like Leo's got a long road ahead of him though.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Oh poor Leo. He really is feeling the effects of what happened to him. Not good at all. I hope his brothers can help him through this. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Oh man now the secrets totally out. Not good for Leo, but at least maybe his family can help him out. Nicely done on this.