Reviews for Before there was Blaineley
OFIXD chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I really love that fic, is awesome.
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was great! I'm glad I checked it out. :)

The ending was kind of surprising. I'm glad Blaineley found someone to love, though. She kind of deserves it. Chris and Chef were treating her like shit, and I'm glad that she was able to find a place in show business. Plus, you and Red are right: Izzy is the only one nuts enough to date her. :P

Love it! This was an interesting take on her back story, and why she acts like a bitch sometimes. Even if she's one of my least favorite characters, you did her justice. Good job. :D
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved that dildo rumor! Ur such a good writer!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I thought this was a great way to give more insight into Blaineley. It's not exactly a Cinderella story but it shows how fame and money really do change people. I was surprised that Chef never did make it into the military and that Izzy and Blaineley COULD have a deep relationship! But the story works!
Numbervania chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Actually, I've kind of come to like Blainley also. Blame OrangeDetermination's fics When the Bookworm Met the Diva and Gwen's Unexpected Love. Also, because of DeathVelvian, I've got to know who the new 13 contestants from the second half of Season 5 will be to fill in more Total Drama/Mega Man Robot Master spots (some of which are different from what he posted, Blainley as Freeze Woman, a female version of Freeze Man from Mega Man 7, being one of my cartoon crushes).

I'm liking what you've done for Blainley, pairing her with Izzy. Please post more when you get the inspiration.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I'll Cover Angel and Collins, you predicted that I would like this story if I read it. Well, you're wrong.

I LOVE IT! Blaineley and Chris's backstories were awesome and I'm glad Izzy never judges Mildred and likes Mildred better. Chris is such a tool. I wouldn't blame Chef since he didn't want to go to military school.

This is going into my favourites! Keep up the good work! :) AMONG YOU'RE BEST WORKS EVER!