Reviews for Reaper Deliverance
no chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
gay
Noah chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This might be the most beautiful display of writing that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for sharing!
Palaven Blues chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Hahahahahahahaha
Palaven Blues chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh, my god, this is hysterical
Lachdannen chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Have you ever run across a story that you opened and are left going "um, whaaaa?"
That is this for me. XD It's hilarious in it's own way, but a little part of my sanity is skipping away...elsewhere right now.

Technical standpoint it's fine, Prologue was a bit sparse, but hey, its' a prologue, it happens. I don't' do well picking out grammar/punctuation, but nothing jumps out and stops me on this.

As for the rest...it's hilarious. I don't know how else to improve it, but the line "Oh no! That's just wrong, even for the Reapers." is gona stick with me for a while XD
MassEffectBountyHunter chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Hahaha very entertaining. It was short so I read both chapters. Very to the point, simplistic, with good humor! I like it! No errors to point out! Good work, definitely made me laugh!
Inkess chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You know, I never thought I'd feel sorry for Harby. Or that you'd give me Legion-class nightmares while I'm giggling like a madwoman, but you succeeded in both.

And now I'm off to get industrial-strength brain bleach. Or I'll just go scrub my brain with sandpaper. Or anything that would get the image of a Reaper-sized strap-on out of my head!
Lady Amiee chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
"What theā€¦. Bob, is that a giant strap on the commander has?" Then he winced. "Oh no! That's just wrong, even for the Reapers!"

Um... well now, I gotta say... the imagery in this... yeah, I love ya KG, I really do, but I think this just... broke my brain. Tribute to your brilliant writing, honestly, I chuckled so hard (After I swallowed the nausea) Well done, honestly, in so little word count, you've disturbed me beyond belief and I love it! Now, we need more!
Joryn282 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Again. Soo disturbing, but in a funny way. Well done and a good writing style. And the reactions of all those are people. Boy that must have been the weirdest sight to every see.
MizDirected chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is great. Squeal like a pig, Reaper. I love it. It's well written and full of take that you bastich-ness. Brilliant. Now I so want to take control of the Reapers. :D
Leonard Church814 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Uuuuuuugh _
Mirari.Divinus chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Oh son of a lmao...after reading Inkness' story I found this to cheer me up lmao.
Harbinger chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Human, you've changed NOTHING. Your puny "Fanfictions" do not change the facts. WE ARE THE HARBINGER OF YOUR PERFECTIO-! *Gets muffled by giant dildo*
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
*rolling around on the floor* so so so funny KG i needed a giggle today and this gave me that i thank you..
The Rune Reverend chapter 2 . 3/26/2013