Reviews for Strange Things
LeChick chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I am finding myself loving your writing. Please continue making stories!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Bulma is the best thing to ever happen to Vegeta. She makes his royal lifestyle possible. Nice to see him realising it. Loved the namekian children's reaction to sunset
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was beautiful. I never thought about Vegeta being kept awake by anything but nightmares. The stasis dependency was very interesting to me. I don't suppose you mind if I use that concept in some later story?
Heh, Bulma's bit was cute, testing the muffin. Clever girl. I also liked the part about his senses being overwhelmed. I'm jealous I didn't write this myself.
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is so in-depth. I love it when I read fics that delve into the character's mind, specifically his royal highness. Great job!

This sentence is my fave: "The traces clung to everything, the walls, the carpet, the furniture, even the air itself. It was everywhere. Soap, dust, food, people flowers perfume water acid tar fur DIRT FILTH BLOOD PATHOGENS"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this! You should make more one-shots like this, with more vb! 3
nancy103 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Well done!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very nice story!
miikodesu chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
no one care about him.. and when a blue hair woman and her mother care about him, some strange feeling fill his heart :D