Reviews for Let's see what would happen if these characters actually dated
Guest Turtle chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
...You did Dawn twice...
Rockin Bros chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Natie! Katiexnoah! DO IT PLEASE!
KomoriSpirit chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I know. I never got or liked Trentsay. Trentsay probably got invented because fans thought after breaking up with Gwen, Trent needed a pretty girl like Lindsay, or it was because of him calling her "the beautiful Lindsay" in season 2.

Now do Brick/Dawn and Noah/Katie so I can make fun of myself for my ridiculous love of those couples.
KomoriSpirit chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Gwody is sort of okay, but I personally dislike the way you potray Cody here. He's not that much of a stalker. He doesn't steal Gwen's stuff and go after Gwen in that big of a disturbing way.
KomoriSpirit chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I know. They'll probably never even meet or become canon. Plus Dawn's meditation and Noah's logic will never go together. I personally hate Dott too. Dawn needs a sweet guy, like Brick or Cody or B, and not one who'll push her away.

Unless they're OOC, I personally don't think it'll work. Cupcakes11, if you're reading this, I'm not trying to bash you. Your work is awesome. :)
Technical Technicalities chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Meh, Cody wouldn't got to extremes like that. He had her bra, but he got way better as a stalker. At least he doesn't harass Gwen, or take toothbrushes from her (SIERRA)! I can't see Coderra happening, Sierra is just too nuts for someone like Cody.

He couldn't handle her, that's why I ship him with Gwen. Well, it might just be that I absolutely hate Sierra. She has no character, no personality, nothing. Just Cody's stalker. She shouldn't have even been on the show, she had no purpose.

Sierra's also just plain ugly.
TurtlePow chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Josh33, you have summed up my words exactly.

How is it that this author manages to singlehandedly hate every single one of my favorite characters? How could you possibly not like Izzy? She's awesome!
josh33 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love how misleading the title is.
There is NO dating AT ALL in this story.
This is just an excuse for you to shit on crack pairings and couples with no real logical argument behind it.

Fuck this story, and fuck you. You are a horrible author.
Izzy is Jesus chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Haha, I would never date him! Big-O is way cooler!

You don't like me? Don't make me call on the power of murderous monkeys!

Ooh! Do DuncanXHarold!
ellie2498 chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
CREEPER'S CONDO! Oh, that's amazing! Zeke could probably fit in there somewhere too!
epic idea chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Please do write that story
GreenPokeGuy chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Well, I definitely think Gwent and Coderra are better than this pairing, so good job! :)

I love how Gwen made $40 so easily! XD

I personally think that Gwen would kiss Cody before Harold. Who would WANT to kiss Harold? :P

That sounds like a great idea, hahaha! That would be fun to read. XD

NerdyNightStocker chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
I remember having a discussion with a few Gwody fans. Cody is a parody of "Sixteen Candles" character Farmer Ted. If you watch the movie, you'll see that he and Sam Baker (Molly Ringwald's character) are very similar to Cody and Gwen. The two ended up becoming neutral friends. I could see the same scenario for Cody and Gwen. I'm not completely counting out a romantic relationship but I've yet to see any connection right now. As for Coderra, I'll make a concrete decision after Total Drama All-Stars airs. As of now, I'm doubtful but not counting that out either.
Twisted chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Also, like I said before.

Cody never really was a stalker, atleast not in the light you're putting him in.

Sierra took all of his clothing, you may argue Cody did that to Gwen as well, but the difference, as said before, was that he ASKED for her bra, Sierra in that situation would have just stolen it.

Like someone said below, you have your facts obviously mixed up.
Twistedfortune1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Twisted here again. You know, I was really dissapointed. I was hoping we could have both a mature and civil conversation and you could respect my opinion and reason for not liking this, but sadly no.

What ever, to each his own.