Reviews for The Grey
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Horrible attempt? I can't write something as good as this on my best days. The second reason I don't think this was a horrible attempt is because you made me cry. It was just so heartwrenching and sad. I loved how you wrote this. I loved how you played with our minds. I thought it was Leo who died but then you went and switched it and you did it beautifully. It made me want to jump into the story and hug them both. Good job.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
And I liked this too, very compelling, only thing I didn't like was the incorporation of (copyrighted) song lyrics...
bluelightningbug chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved this so much... I thought it was a little confusing at first, but it didn't take very long to figure out. And BrokenLeo Fics? LOVE THEM and I can't find enough... SO PLEASE WRITE ONE!
Hermosa Reina Beautiful Queen chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
To answer random question for readers: I do love Broken!Leo fanfics, despite him being my favourite character. I seem to like to see my favourites in Angsty/Hurt/Comfort stories... O_O xD And this was an awesome story
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Okay, wait, what - SUCKED?! I'm sobbing my heart out right here and listening to that STUPID song and I can't ********* stop!
You described it all so amazingly great. That was the thing that made it so horrible; I could see it all before me so clear.
Valouw chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love, love love love loveee it !
It was very very intense, powerful, full of emotions, and even if I was a little lost a few moments with the 'he', I understood that Hazel was talking about Frank's death, her feelings about that, and the war, Leo's guilty, Hazel's guilty, et cetera. I love the way that you describe war, and the after of this.
My heart broke a million times during my reading, and I want to say thank you for that. It was brilliant. You put the right words on this OS about the subject.
I say all stuffs that can possibly say about this OS.
Brilliant, awesome, et cetera. And I would to have others words to glorify your work, but I'm out of words ! :) it was extraordinary.
Anyway, bravo bravo bravo a thousand times, I loved it. Favorites.
xoxo from a little island.
SorryNotInUseAnymore chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
It was amazing
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
YOU ARE AWESOME! YAY! Not so confused! Though before I was happily confused! STOP SAYING IT SUCKS! I couldn't think up something that awesome if I had even more coffee then I do now, I had loads of inspiration, and I was seriously into what I was writing! You, my friend, have amazing talent and I can't wait to have your books on my shelf XD KEEP BEING AWESOME! You are, and so are all of your stories! And thank you so, so much for the AN! You are seriously, SERIOUSLY fantastic! Keep on the amazing writing! And I know that you put it up only a few hours ago or yesterday, BUT THERE SHOULD BE MORE REVIEWS!

Aye PJ was herrrrrre dO.Ob chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
It didn't suck! Sure it was sad and depressing, but it was well detailed, and I really like that about it