Reviews for Always By His Side
paintedbones chapter 1 . 6/30
The amount of water in the Grand Line doesn't compare to ALL THE TEARS I JUST SHED.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/3
Very nice work here, particularly adding in the spirits of the sword
EIRI-CHICK chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I have no words for how sweet this is. 3

Ryuichi
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
very cute.i'd never thought before of the idea that kuina inhabits her old sword as a sort of "guardian angel" and follows Zoro around. It's really sweet. But at the same time i can't help but think she'd facepalm at Zoro's knack for causing himself unnecessary injury (including trying to cut off his own feet)
unknown reader chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Love
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I am really liking these short one piece fell-good drabbles of yours.
Dead Account 0412 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This just made me tear up. Kuina's spirit being with Zoro is apart of my list of accepted head canons unless it's already canon.
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Very heart warming.
4701rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Kawaii desu . . .
chapeu-de-palha chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. Thank you so much!
Kuina Kuchiki chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very good idea!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
*sniffle*
Beautiful! I could just about see that happening _ I would definitely read a follow-up of this! *wipes faux tear*

Friz
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was lovely to read. I'm still new to One Piece, but I've seen bits of the show, and I wouldn't be too surprised if Brook did have the ability to see spirits. The interaction between him and Kuina was interesting as well. Nicely written!
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I have no idea what to say. I loved it so much.
mad100141 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Short. Bwah, Zorooooo. Sleep more you fiend. Anyways. Constructive criticism? Huh... Laz- uh. I'll answer fine. *blink*blink*blink*blink*... This is why I don't review. I got nothing.

Zoro and content. What if Luffy is being followed. He should be followed by Sabo! Unless you are in denial like many others which j would understand but it'd still cause a good story and interaction. Brook and Sabo. Time skip though because before hand he might've been with Ace and then Ace died so he went to Luffy.

What If it's both Sabo AND Ace (don't deny their deaths, it spits at their sacrifices though I never dont enjoy a story where ace and Sabo are alive (unless bad plot or writing)) talking to Brook.