Reviews for We promised to take care of each other
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Hey, this is interesting and a good way to interact Regina and Neal (I don't ship them either).

Could I just recomend something? The pace of the story is too fast. The answers too plenty and too fast. We are talking about a very private, non trusting woman (Regina) and a mysterious man (Gold). Not to mention that Hook and Regina open relationship so everyone can see is not something Regina would do... remember evil Cora lurking about?

Please, don't take this as criticism... really. I liked the idea and you write well. These are just suggestions (from one author to another) and you can completely ignore them.
msSilver1 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
LMFAO! ;)
BreakingMyHeartInTwo chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Swan thief
fan girl 666 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
i'm glad that your Cora didn't die when she got her heart back
sudoku chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I vote for SwanThief. I was rooting for Hooked Queen but looking at the promo it's not going to happen. You can write something about the torture but I'd rather it's discussed in the fic as it's enough to see it on screen.
ang catalonan chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Awww, its finished. It was a good one.
And, Yes please, write Thief Queen. Let's jump the wagon.
Also, I would also like to know ur theory on that torture scene.
Thanks for ths :)
SarenRose chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Thief Queen! Thief queen!

Okay, so you're like a really great idea person, yknow?! Like, why didnt I come up with this?! You need to write a thief queen story! And the. Continue your newest one... Because this is awesome... And yay Greg died. Than goodness.

But seriously THIEF QUEEN PLEASE!
reginamillz chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
SwanThief! You should do that! I loved the ending :)
EvilRegal chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I'm actually feeling HoodedQueen, but I love ThiefQueen more!
ThiefQueen chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
QueenThief, for the sake of everything humane, QueenTHief!
Maaike-OUAT chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
And they all lived happily ever after, yayy! :) Very nice how this turned out. Regarding your questions: SwanThief & yes, please do ;)
Maaike-OUAT chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Love the piano-playing part. A really nice touch to the story!
PrudenceKimberly chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
happy happy tears :D
Ailec-12 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Ow, the end. I liked the last scene with Neal and Regina very much! Yes, do something about this awful promo, please!
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
very awesome and evil chapter you created here