Reviews for Wanting to belong
feyre chapter 7 . 9/21
please please please update!Love it so much that I always checks for update everyday even it been 3 years now
Lizzi chapter 7 . 3/28
This is awesome! Please please update soon 3
julia.stoffer chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
please write chapter 8 and a lot more becaus I love this story !
TheHostLover chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
This is the most amazing fanfiction I've ever read!
It's so fun that Burns and Aleyc are living together and I would want to know what happends at school and It's just so fun to read I hope you'll continue!
Lovethisstory chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
It's so amazing and I just love the story! I haven't seen something this good here in a long time!
and most of the story's of others make Burns a bitch you don't and it's so much better!
I love Aleyc, Burns and Wanda under one roof
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Please please update this is the best story I've seen in a long time! It's so cute with Aleyc, Burns and Wanda under one roof! It's amazing and I hope you will continu :'(
julia.stoffer chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Please write more chapters! I love the story!️
julia.stoffer chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
i love it !
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Hey it has almost been two years so I doubt you even still come in here but would you carry this on? I liked it so much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This story is fantastic so far! I can't wait to see where it goes next! Please update it! I really can't wait!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I love this story! Please update it!
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I finally found the update. I think I have read this story a gazzilion times. I love the flirty friendship wanda has with Ty Aleyc and Burns! I cant wait for the next update! And if there are any stories you would recommend that would be great too!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I love this story so much I like how you presented the characters and I hope to see more I would like to see Burns and Wanderer together
kittygirl5656 chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
This is so great, please keep updating! I'm begging you!