Reviews for Moonlight Flower
PprKyur chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Lovely story. At first I wasn't so sure if I would enjoy it. However, I quickly fell in love with it and your writing. I'm definitely going to look into your other stories.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I liked this story. It as very sweet.

A little feedback meant to be constructive. From the setting I thought this story took pace long ago. There seemed to be no cars or other modern conveniences. Yet there was a bathroom. I realize there may have been a room or area inside homes used for toileting but the term bathroom is much more modern. The other inconsistency was the lingo. Sora thought of Riku as "cool," and you used some other terms that seemed to come from more contemporary times.

I hope you found this useful. I don't think these points detracted from the characterizations and interactions in the story.
Jenmoon1 chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Veary good story
Gate to Dreams chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
aaa
DoNt.do-tHis.2-ME chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
ha ha I was worried for a bit that it was a dream :]
blackirishawk chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Now Leon don't kill riku cause then sora wouldn't forgive you
TheLongLakePrincess chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Wow. That was simply incredible. I loved it sooo much. :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
oh how sweet can't wait for more
mochiusagi chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwwe such a cute ending!
Kasandwich chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
This was such a beautiful story. I am sad it is over but it was a lovely ending. I look forward to reading more from you
Kayce
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
This. Just yes. That was beautiful. :3
MisakiSakuraYFG chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
First of all I will leave another review by saying every time I read this fanfic (especially Chapter 10) I get MAJOR butterflies in my stomach! But now I would like to ask basically what is your secret to writing such great stories?Are there any writing exercise you use that would help a budding writer? Is there books or movies you get inspiration from? DO you have any favorite authors you admire for their writing? And how does one get a beta reader? Take your time working on the next chapter to make it really special! Of course, you don't have to answer my questions if they offend or you don't have time. Keep up the amazing work!
From an eager and excited fan
KourtneyQueer chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Please update ... please? Please. in the very near future if possible...please.
blackirishawk chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Oh yes! Finally all that tension is getting released lol
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Definitely can't wait for the next chapter. Love me some sex - I mean LOVE. Thank you for being one of the more talented and competent writers on here. So many good ideas go to waste because the authors who write them never bothered to pay attention to their teachers about spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Can't wait for the end.