Reviews for The Man Who Fell To Earth
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
This fits into the gap quite nicely. It's nice to see Chapel being involved in this time period.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is a really good start to a story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Yeah. I hear you.
judybrowneyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So heartbreaking. This story kind of broke my heart...well done.
yarr chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I really enjoy your writing style. It is refreshing to read, as you mentioned in your bio, a story that "shows" through action words rather than "tells" through excessive description. Poor Kirk, I feel his pain.
Kitty O chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
He seemed oblivious that producing the Enterprise's blood-stained and immobilised captain for further torture in sight of the bridge crew was not going to improve his chances of either living long or prospering. " That is such a beautiful line. I hope you appreciate that you wrote it. ALso, this story is giving me feelings.
scwusa chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Just found this little jewel. This is quite good. I loved the flashbacks and the insights Kirk has into himself. Truly a man revisiting his life and those episodes that meant the most to him.
qenie chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
This was an excellent and touching story. I loved the insights that Chapel brought into the story.
And I like that it ended on a note of hope, which is really what keeps us going.
Thank's for sharing.
murphycat chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Wow. I am impressed. Great story andshe and Kirk did not sleep together. A powerful story.
PBIceCream chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
That was very beautiful and well written, thank you.

By the way, I really enjoyed that little nod to Enterprise (one of my favorite Trek series, next to TOS and DS9).
Scottea chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
From “This is what he knows.” through to “It will be dark soon. And dark is fine. Dark means you can see the stars.” I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Such a great story about deal with a loss and sharing that time with another who understands the aloneness of the other.

I have read and enjoyed your other stories but this was, to me, by far your best work to date.

Thank you for sharing your story.
Sue Raven chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Brilliant story. It's filled with emotion, but it's never maudlin. It's the summation of a friendship that can never be replaced. At this point Kirk doesn't know what's to come, but he does realize he's suffered a life changing loss. And Chapel was there to help him cope in a very compassionate way. I love your ending sentence.
PBIceCream chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
That was a fascinating (if you'll pardon the expression) analogy.

I loved this: It was the first time they'd hugged since they were kids. And, of course, to cover their embarrassment they'd ended up pushing each other into the water.

Silly and endearing, yet heartbreaking at the same time.
sophiedog chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I don't want it to be over. Really really well done.
trekkfan chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Fantastic - The ending is so poetic. Glad you finished it exactly the way you did.