Reviews for The VIP Lounge Misadventures
Shadow117 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Why did you have that "TEN YEARS LATER" part? Did you maybe mean to put "TEN MINUTES LATER"? The easter egg was Amy chasing Sonic and Tails, A.K.A Miles Prower. On a side note, I hope this doesn't make the last Flamer Tier...
JetH7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was quite amusing.

You should work on making things a little more clear (There were some points that I had trouble figuring out what was going), but all in all I enjoyed this.
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Oohhhh cant wait for April fools day...hope you all are enjoying this...shame I'm mnot getting reviews a lot...but don't worry...I manage...
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I love writing this...and im hoping people would start reading this and reviewing...but still nada...*shrugs*
Well better get back to writing.*disappears*
Phoenix of Decay chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
*Reads part about me*... *smiles*

I wana know what happened when Red spilt a single cup of 'Magic.' And I wonder if the appearance of Ace has to do with the whole container of 'Magic' being dumped. It doesn't seem like its going to end well from what I can tell. Also what does Ace's appearance have to do with everyone being doomed? I guess we'll never know... Until a later chapter!

Quick note: anyone wanting a full description of Ace can check my profile for it.

Another note: I'm indifferent towards cliffhangers. If it's a really good one (like two main characters life depends on the choice someone makes next chapter) then I start wondering a lot of things. This one is good enough to get me thinking about why the pie gods hate us so much... Wait... Did you steal their sacred cherry pie again? Dang it! I told you not to! * Face palms and walks away*

If I think of any good tier challenges I'll pm them to you as they come up... Until then, don't forget to drink your Pespi!
Shadow117 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I'm very tempted to flame over this, but I won't. Instead I'll just ask a few question. Does this mean that the entire story about Dakota has been a lie, or did it happen to him in the past? I hope you'll either answer that or it will be answered in the next chapter...
N30Force chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
You suck, now I'm a flamer!
Now give me the reward of nothing!
Phoenix of Decay chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Like the idea of the tier system. I hope some goals are met!
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Hey guys...chapter two answer is...who else...it's GOD!
Watch out for him...and his pie pranks.
Ghostphoenix P.G chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hey guys the answers to the chapter 1 questions were...Sly Cooper: thieves in time...
And My Little Pony...and the bonus question was...Pinkie Pie...
Shadow117 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Sorry I didn't review the first chapter, I actually read it the day it was posted. Aside from that, this story is really random, but that doesn't matter because it's hilarious. Update soon.
XxTheSomeonexX chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Just gets more and more random every time. And by the way, you forgot to post the answers to the last chapter.
Phoenix of Decay chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Well, this was a funny chapter, hows about you start working on the third?
Phoenix of Decay chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I'm surpised there has only been 1 review for this so far! This is really good, and I hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is interesting, I wasn't expecting any of this randomness? I was laughing most of the time! As for the questions, sorry I don't know. Great intro, can't wait to see what happens next.