Reviews for Save Me
fronethi chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
I'm sad that you decided to end this story, it was so good. I loved it. I'll remember this story forever.
I'm just amazed by what you can do/write.
yui1808 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
I didn't expect Maura to slap Jane; that was funny. Well... I couldn't blame her for that slap.
yui1808 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Jane is a mutant. I was wrong about the "He" in Jane's life, but I bet the director is Hoyt; I would bet my neighbor's dead grass to that
yui1808 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
You did just fine in this chapter.
yui1808 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Nice song choice. :-)

So, Jane was a mind reader and had no knowledge of language.

Was she trying to establish a connection with Maura through mental telepathy?

I'm hating Ian more and more; he's up to no good.
yui1808 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
The "He" in this story is Holt, isn't it?

I still couldn't fathom where we're heading in this story.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hey there,

I still haven't figured out where this was based or if it was based to anything, which was a good thing; it would keep your reader interested and guessing. Kudos for the mysterious first chapter. ;-)
CCJLFAN1 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Intense!
ashikinz chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Another amazing journey from within your imagination!
HotCopFan chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Wow. What a ride this story has been! Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved it.
nirricles-happen chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
This story was absolutely weird beyond words.. I think I understood most of it.. but the whole thing was just confusing and strange. And it's so complex! But you've written it in a way that even though it's not a real thing (god I hope it isn't) you're got your head around it and been able to weave every element of it together. Jane doesn't really seem to be too similar to the character in the show.. she seems kind of subdued because of how she can't talk.
chibi04 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Loved it different for what I normally read but loving it
Hope6968 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Magnificent you did just a fabulous job with this story. Great thank you so very much. Hope.
seaweed-crackerjacks chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
This was a fantastic AU. Extremely different; I've never read anything like this, like not even close. And it was great. :) and this last chapter - I would've liked to have seen them get together, but I also really liked this ending. Wonderful, wonderful.
onezero chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
I almost always find something to hate about supernatural/sci-fi type of fics in this fandom, something that just doesn't feel right. Yours however, hits the sweet spot. I love the idea of how Jane comes about and what her abilities are. Lucky for me, the details are not too gory (some sci-fi stretch the ewwww/omg factor too much).

The connection between Jane and Maura is genius, it adds to Rizzles fluffiness which I am hoping more of. So if you ever get the urge, I hope you can add some sequels to this AU. Maybe some short scenes, with some fluffiness.

And can you believe that I never stop to think who the Director might be until you threw it in my face? Maybe Ian is really annoying enough to distract me.
1,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »