Reviews for Save Me
Guest Annie chapter 25 . 2/21
Dear Cm. Just read your wonderful story in one go. Absolutely beautiful. Very moving. Well done and thank you for getting to the end in such an intricately woven climax.
Brilliant.
Okanaganxena chapter 25 . 2/18
That was wonderful! Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 2/1
Your stories... They just change my life. They really do. I've read everything what you've written, simply because it's just amazing. I don't understand how one person can write those beautiful, sad, but yet amazing stories. Please never stop writing fan fictions for Rizzoli & Isles because I'll read them as long as you write. I promise.
Great story , I could'nt stop till I end reading it:-)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I'm over a year late to this party, but jfc I am in love with your brain. Your stories are amazing, characterizations are perfect, and imagination is brilliant. This may be the fic that ruins the show completely for me. And I never would have thought [Alright?] could be so incredibly and heartbreakingly romantic. You win the world.
Gravity In the Air chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
NEED MORE OF THIS STORY OR MORE LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE!
Kenya chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
SOBBING!
eiffpatrol chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
This. May be my favorite. I'm in love. The way you wrote it, where you kind of jump ahead a little (esp in the last three chapters) is perfect for someone who needs to study and can only read a bit at a time. This AU is one of the best i've read.
IsaCabral chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
This was... Wow. Seriously. I'm so glad you wrote this. I'm usually skeptical by fanfics that are like this, but this one has blown me away and I'm glad for it. Awesome work you did here. :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful story!
kittykat chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
That one word...it was the perfect ending...
Cuteaccent chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I'm glad I stuck with this I was interested in where it was going & I really enjoyed its quirkiness. :0)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Are you going to write a sequel? I love it so much! I would love to read more about this supernatural Jane.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
Awww...i love the alright part at the end.
it was a NEW nice fic if rizzles.
i liked it. Nice job.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Wow...that was..sad. even disgusting.
im worried with this guy..tony.. Was it?
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »