Reviews for Save Me
Dessler chapter 25 . 6/4/2017
What happened to the sequel of this story? I love this story and want to reread all parts. Love every rizzles story you post!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2017
OMG! I freakin loved this story. Could' put it down literally. Thank you so much for this...you are amazing!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/18/2017
No matter how many times I read this and I know it's done I just want more. It's a solid ending and I know it, I know there isn't much left to say that would make the story even half as good but for the life of me I just don't want it to end. Still love this story
P chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
I want to love like that.
gt chapter 25 . 4/12/2017
:'( :'( This made me so sentimental.. :) Thanks Hooman
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2017
You are so good at telling their stories. Love them. Thank you.
mimi chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Oh my freaking God. Man. This is the Coolest thing. Ever. OH FUCKING SENTIMENTALITY HUMANS! thanks #youcolormetheworldlikenobodyelse. thanks
Iza456 chapter 25 . 3/15/2017
Absolutely loved this story! Thank you!
Resi chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This is the second time I'm going to read your story. I loved it the first time and I will love it the second time even more. Thank you for writing it xx
mosh64 chapter 25 . 1/30/2017
Epic story. Loved it
Thanks
TheSquish chapter 25 . 1/21/2017
I don't really have words to describe how much I loved this story...I was honestly hooked from the first chapter. it was all beautiful and so different! I love the AU storyline. yet you were completely true to the characters. I mean there was some differences of course, but I loved it. amazing job! I wish it was longer, but it was perfect. I will most definitely be reading your other works ha thank you for this :)
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
This story hits me in the feels every time I read it. I can't even express my love for this fic...especially since sifi is not my usual choice of reading material. Maybe it's because it has to do with Jane & Maura (my two favorite ladies), plus the fact that you were the writer. Thanks for sharing this wonderfulness with us.
dlfngrl05 chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
I'm crying, this is definitely a keeper, such a well written story, I could actually see it made into a supernatural show. Thanks for such an awesome time, tying in so many key characters it worked perfectly. I'm so glad you continued writing more!
dlfngrl05 chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
Damn, Damn, Damn...I'm keeping my thoughts to myself and not reading any reviews...i want to see if I'm right! Chapter 22 here I come!
dlfngrl05 chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
No rage here...i love it, in regards to sex she watched Maura's thoughts of what she wanted to do to Jane...she in turn mirrored those thoughts!
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »