Reviews for Save Me
dlfngrl05 chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
No rage here...i love it, in regards to sex she watched Maura's thoughts of what she wanted to do to Jane...she in turn mirrored those thoughts!
dlfngrl05 chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Hoyt, I didn't see that coming yet I want surprised, that bastard had to make an appearance. I've been so caught up in the story i haven't given my reviews on some chapters.
1. N it makes more sense about the connection between Jane and Maura, and how they each sustain each other...blood.

2. I figured Ian was still in love with Maura which is why he was dead bent on separating the two of them.

This story just gets better, my heart broke for Korsak, knowing what happened to his son. Damn this is one of the best stories I've read with a supernatural trust to it. I'm glad I found it after you completely finished it. Ok, more reading now!
dlfngrl05 chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
I'm not panicked, tears are#because s using everything in her to push Jane away, to save her...Damn this is heartbreaking! The Director, I'm trying to figure out it is...it's driving me crazy.
dlfngrl05 chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Damn this is truly an awesome story...I love even in this you created Maura and Jane still have amazing communication, very cool indeed.
dlfngrl05 chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
I am just so hooked, I totally understood your method of how Jane communicates with Maura, I'm now more than ever intrigued with what happened to Jane after she supposedly died at she 4. It clearly appears that she was experimented on. Ian is an ass, never liked him at all! Looking forward to more reading.
dlfngrl05 chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Wow! I forgot to leave a review for the first chapter, I'm so hooked.
between the waves chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
holy crap. i'm not sure i've got the words to say how mindblowing this was, hell i'm not sure those words exist. but wow. just wow. thank you for sharing your words.
european coffee addict chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
This could probably be the best fanfic ever written.
In fact I see a lot of Maura in your Maura. And I see a lot of Korsak in your Korsak. I see less Jane and Frost in your Jane and Frost. But I won't complain a single second, because the story is so epic, the emotions run so deep and are so raw and yet beautiful.
You do not need sex or made up drama between them to keep the reader interested. They love each other from the beginning. I feel save with them or for them in your story. Still I'm so enthralled, I can barely breath while reading this.
Tappintoes415 chapter 25 . 10/6/2016
Inexplicably perfect in every way. Well done.
200200 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
One of the first R&I ff that I read and really enjoyed. The level of excitement/suspense is high. Great characterizations. You write so well and mange to tug heartstrings in a good way. Love to you!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I know I am sooo late but I just read this story, this has to be one of the best fan fics I have ever read. The ending got me treary eyed. So good!
mashamallows chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
Man, ik it's been three whole years since this has been completed, but I need to say those words. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS?! I NEVER REACTED TO A FANFICTION SO STRONGLY. I NEVER EVER HAVE. YOU GOT ME CRYING AND LAUGHING AND DANCING AND SOBBING AND SCREAMING MY RAGE WHEN YOU KILLED JANE. TWICE. I WAS CRYING AT THIS FIC'S BEAUTY, LITERALLY.
Thank so fucking much for writing this, it was brilliant.
Adi chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
I love this work. The concept is brilliant and the story incredibly compelling.
Charl161 chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
Brilliant fic, a pretty emotional one too. thanks for sharing x
d0mesticbliss chapter 25 . 7/14/2016
(I love you, but I need to get this out)

FUCK YOU. I'M SOBBING, SHOULDER SHAKING, GASPS OF BREATH SNEAKING IN BETWEEN SOBS, A NEVER-ENDING STREAM OF TEARS, THE WHOLE DEAL. I'M DEAD. I AM DEAD. I WANT MORE. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I AM SO SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO THIS TO ME.

My heart was pounding feriously against my ribcage whenever one of them was in danger. My eyes were already getting misty when I realized what was happening. My emotions were overloaded because of this. I can't even convey to you how perfect this is. I'm miserable, but elated at the same time. I wish I could convey my emotions to you like Maura can with Jane, seriously. Because I don't think anything I write here will accurately depict my feelings toward this work of art. I just can't. And I'm going to be honest with you, I was hesitant to read this fic at first when I read the description, but once I read the first paragraph, I was like, "I can't believe I doubted, tc." So I learned my lesson: tc has got you covered; don't worry.

I remember your comment about how you used 'Maura' sparingly and with purpose, and damn, you really meant that because when you dropped 'Maura Isles' into Jane's confession of love before he was gonna fucking slit her throat: "And she loves Maura Isles with every inch of her body, and every millimeter of her brain, even the parts that Pazerretti claims to own. She would spare her doctor pain and suffering no matter the cost. She would die for her." Yeah, this heart-wrenching 3 sentences. These fucked me up. Real bad. Just saying.

BUT THE ENDING. OH MY... I CAN'T. IT IS SO PERFECT. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I JUST... I'M DEAD.

You've killed me. That's all I can say. Well, that, and you fucking killed it. This is an amazing piece of writing. I will cherish this forever.
1,501 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »