Reviews for Save Me
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I know I am sooo late but I just read this story, this has to be one of the best fan fics I have ever read. The ending got me treary eyed. So good!
I Fell From Heaven chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
Man, ik it's been three whole years since this has been completed, but I need to say those words. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS?! I NEVER REACTED TO A FANFICTION SO STRONGLY. I NEVER EVER HAVE. YOU GOT ME CRYING AND LAUGHING AND DANCING AND SOBBING AND SCREAMING MY RAGE WHEN YOU KILLED JANE. TWICE. I WAS CRYING AT THIS FIC'S BEAUTY, LITERALLY.
Thank so fucking much for writing this, it was brilliant.
Adi chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
I love this work. The concept is brilliant and the story incredibly compelling.
Charl161 chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
Brilliant fic, a pretty emotional one too. thanks for sharing x
d0mesticbliss chapter 25 . 7/14/2016
(I love you, but I need to get this out)

FUCK YOU. I'M SOBBING, SHOULDER SHAKING, GASPS OF BREATH SNEAKING IN BETWEEN SOBS, A NEVER-ENDING STREAM OF TEARS, THE WHOLE DEAL. I'M DEAD. I AM DEAD. I WANT MORE. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I AM SO SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO THIS TO ME.

My heart was pounding feriously against my ribcage whenever one of them was in danger. My eyes were already getting misty when I realized what was happening. My emotions were overloaded because of this. I can't even convey to you how perfect this is. I'm miserable, but elated at the same time. I wish I could convey my emotions to you like Maura can with Jane, seriously. Because I don't think anything I write here will accurately depict my feelings toward this work of art. I just can't. And I'm going to be honest with you, I was hesitant to read this fic at first when I read the description, but once I read the first paragraph, I was like, "I can't believe I doubted, tc." So I learned my lesson: tc has got you covered; don't worry.

I remember your comment about how you used 'Maura' sparingly and with purpose, and damn, you really meant that because when you dropped 'Maura Isles' into Jane's confession of love before he was gonna fucking slit her throat: "And she loves Maura Isles with every inch of her body, and every millimeter of her brain, even the parts that Pazerretti claims to own. She would spare her doctor pain and suffering no matter the cost. She would die for her." Yeah, this heart-wrenching 3 sentences. These fucked me up. Real bad. Just saying.

BUT THE ENDING. OH MY... I CAN'T. IT IS SO PERFECT. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I JUST... I'M DEAD.

You've killed me. That's all I can say. Well, that, and you fucking killed it. This is an amazing piece of writing. I will cherish this forever.
d0mesticbliss chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
Okay, two things before I unleash my rage: I usually don't comment before the end of the fic when I'm reading a completed fic long after it's been completed, but I have some words I need to let out. Secondly, I'm very upset, but I love it, so don't let these next words hurt you.

Here we go. WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT. THE. FUCK? FUCKING HELL, TC! I'M FUCKING CRYING A RIVER, MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO A MILLION FUCKING PIECES, AND... FUCKING HELL. I WAS PHYSCIALLY SHAKING AT ONE POINT DURING THIS CHAPTER. I WAS FUCKING SHAKING. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!? FUCK! Okay. I'm done with the word 'fuck'... maybe. But also, since I'm here, I wanted to inform you that I had to take a moment in chapter one when one of Dr. Isles' nicknames was 'Frigid Barracuda'. DAMN IT. I'M LAUGHING HISTERICALLY AGAIN! Fuck! That's funny. Anyway, I'm going to continue now.
rizzlesdq chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
this fic is the greatest rizzles fic i have ever read omg and the ending i'm so emotional my heart can't take it, your writting is so beautiful and unique thank you for writing this fic it's completely life changing
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
Great story! Thank you!
anonego chapter 25 . 3/25/2016
I've been saving this one. Finally read it. I have no words for how amazing it is. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/21/2016
I barely can find the words to tell you how much i love your story. Like some people mentioned before, i myself am not the biggest fan of sci-fi fics or even AUs. But i started reading this after it was recommended by an appreciated mutual on tumblr and i immediately got caught in the idea of the story and the quality of your writing. reading this really felt like going on a journey with some characters i deeply love. It was such a great adventure, that made me laugh, cry, wonder, that amazed me more than once and that leaves me very happy and content. Thank you so very much for sharing this, for sharing a piece of your beautiful mind with us. I love you for this. (pls forgive me for any stupid mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
This is the best fucking story. Love this
Bekka0405 chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
WOW! That is just about all I can say. WOW!
Thanks for sharing!
r chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
:) Thank you for sharing this story.
r chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
I'm disturbed that there are only two chapters left. I'd like this fic to go on forever.
r chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
"I can go out into the world and meet all the other people in it... and I would still come back to you."

That was a terribly romantic line. :)
1,491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »