Reviews for Save Me
anonego chapter 25 . 3/25/2016
I've been saving this one. Finally read it. I have no words for how amazing it is. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/21/2016
I barely can find the words to tell you how much i love your story. Like some people mentioned before, i myself am not the biggest fan of sci-fi fics or even AUs. But i started reading this after it was recommended by an appreciated mutual on tumblr and i immediately got caught in the idea of the story and the quality of your writing. reading this really felt like going on a journey with some characters i deeply love. It was such a great adventure, that made me laugh, cry, wonder, that amazed me more than once and that leaves me very happy and content. Thank you so very much for sharing this, for sharing a piece of your beautiful mind with us. I love you for this. (pls forgive me for any stupid mistakes, english is not my mother tongue)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
This is the best fucking story. Love this
Bekka0405 chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
WOW! That is just about all I can say. WOW!
Thanks for sharing!
r chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
:) Thank you for sharing this story.
r chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
I'm disturbed that there are only two chapters left. I'd like this fic to go on forever.
r chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
"I can go out into the world and meet all the other people in it... and I would still come back to you."

That was a terribly romantic line. :)
red chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
This was a particularly good chapter.

I'm kind of surprised by your post scripts at the end. Your work is quite engaging - I'm surprised people are questioning it so heavily.
Daseki no Kama chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
finished! it really was a beautiful story! thank you for that!
Daseki no Kama chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
god it's nearly 4am i should totally be sleeping but this is so endearing!
Daseki no Kama chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
I know it willbe better but ... I feel so bad right now!
(this story is really good)
Daseki no Kama chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
yeaaah Korsak :-)
Elena chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
O my God, you're such a talented writer, it's an amazing story! I read it in one day:)) it's super cool!
Aidyl James chapter 25 . 7/7/2015