Reviews for Save Me
MyNameIsKi chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
This was absolutely amazing! And I honestly can't believe I hadn't read it before. I love the concept soooooo much and just everything you did! You are so great and I love all your other stories :3 I could definitely reread this in an instant :D
Lena chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Your writing is incredible and you are extremely talented. The feels were so strong for me in this and this fanfiction is one of my favorite. You are my favorite author ever and i hope you never stop writing.
JMOBrien chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Enjoying the story :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
This is a very well-written story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I have enjoyed reading your story and am looking forward to reading more. Continue writing.
scar20253 chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
I remember this was one of my first favorite story and so I decided to read it again and even though I knew the story line, I still cried in the sad moments and laughed in the funny, and to be able to write stories like that I thank you. :)
tika12001 chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Oh God. I love this. I love this so, so much. Thank you for sharing!
tika12001 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I couldn't review last night (at least, I don't think it worked) because ff was having a tantrums but suffice to say that I am still loving it :-D
tika12001 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Gah! This chapter and the last? Many, many tears. Ugly, ugly crying :-P glad I started reading earlier tonight so I can hopefully read more than usual :-P
tika12001 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Polygamus rizzles union... LOL. Loving this still! But sleep calls again :-P
tika12001 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Oh God. You are trying to kill me. Why do you hate me? :-P can't wait to read more... tomorrow night. Sigh. :-P
tika12001 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Gah I love this. Unfortunately, I now have to go to sleep so I will read more tomorrow :-D
tika12001 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Wow, only three chapters in and I am already completely enraptured... can't wait to read the rest!
natsuki3 chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Wow... it got my heart racing. Very nice finish.
I loved this story from the beginning till the end.

There was just one flow, but I could be wrong so enlighten me. When Jane "died" the first time, Pazerretti was still in a poor health, why didn't he die at that moment?
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I was expecting Maura to slap her ahaha. I loved this. Why pay attention in school when I've got this? I've been reading your stories and it's safe to say you're one of my favorite Rizzles author, after being in the fandom for like... 3 weeks.
thefabflea chapter 25 . 3/3/2014