Reviews for Save Me
wolvesjr34 chapter 25 . 6/24
[Alright!]
wolvesjr34 chapter 10 . 6/24
I have been reading this, completely enthralled. Even in this sci fi'd out AU... you can still feel the essence of Jane and Maura... and this chapter just tugged at my heart strings.
afret2010 chapter 25 . 6/10
LOVED this story!

For the past two days I've been preparing for and having a routine medical procedure, nothing serious just unpleasant, and this story has kept me company and made the time fly by. Thanks!
mickey.mikayla chapter 12 . 4/25
Okay so here's the deal. I have this thing about leaving reviews for fics that were posted years ago that's akin to commenting/liking an old fb/instagram pic. Idk. I'm weird. BUT HERE I AM because it is 3:20am and I was planning on being asleep two hours ago but I CANNOT stop reading.

So yeah. Thanks for this sheer awesomeness/I hate you for all these feels/don't stop being so fantastic.
killie 64 chapter 25 . 4/8
Stands, *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*, the fans roar!. This ff had me so enthralled I had to read it to the end (& in one sitting), before reviewing.

WOW! This was totally NOT what I usually read but, WOW! I have to be honest with you. I wasn't going to read it cos it sounded too sci-fi-(y) for my liking. But at the end of each chapter I just coudn't resist tapping that 'next' button. I was captivated, riveted and intrigued from the very start. So much so that I denied myself sleep so I could finish it! Needless to say I was not very productive at work the next day :)

Off to read the sequel, 'Protect Me'.

The writing God's chose well in shining upon YOU my friend :) Happy writing my friend, cheers xK64x :) :)

PS: Thinking of the people of Boston. Hopefully justice pervails! In the words of Jane - "Be strong".
Bit's Bit chapter 25 . 4/6
Wow. I love Sci-fi, I love Jane and Maura. What a combination! I will have to re-read this again coz although I love the story, I mostly ignore the italics (Sorry!). You're an incredible writer. Please let me know if you publish your stories. I will buy. :)
prettygurlstud chapter 25 . 3/21
Absolutely brilliant story! Totally loved the sci-fi angle, and one of the best AU stories I've read in a very long time. I'm thrilled I stumbled upon it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination!
musicxlife4 chapter 25 . 3/19
I've been reading this story for a while now and finally finished it! Wow! Honestly, I had started it a couple times and didn't get part the first chapter or two because I don't normally like this sort of stuff, but I kept going and I'm glad! What a unique storyline! It was very well written! And I loved the ways you used metaphors...they were just very well written. I very much enjoyed this! Kudos!
DEEG1291 chapter 11 . 3/19
God you are a freeking genius! I can't get over the imagination in this whole story premise, let alone the twists you keep throwing at us in these flashbacks. Holy crap! It's awesome!
Terri411 chapter 25 . 3/18
OMG this was the best fanfiction of yours be side THE MOMENT that I have
ever read,it was so sad,but happy and kind all in one..I just happen to come
of pone it and started to read..At first I didn't know what was going on,than I
got it lol,Jane was awesome in this story with her [superpowers],and the way she
connected with Maura that first day I loved it..I was so happy that Jane's family came
around,I couldn't believe what Frank had done to Jane and Angela that was just sick,how
could you just give your kid away cause it was something wrong with her,and he did even
ask the questions just let it go like that(shaking my head),I say Frank is always doing some
thing to Jane in these stories..I cried through the whole thing and ever more here at the end..
You write real good fanfiction and anytime I see something new or something I just haven't read
I just have to go read it no matter what story I'm on I just love your story colormetheworld you rock and you have out done yourself with this one as well thank you thank you thank you.. Awesome chapters brilliant writing so love this story and still crying :-)))))) xoxoxoxo
shutterloubug chapter 25 . 3/16
I don't even have words for how amazing this was. How utterly beautiful and heart wrenching and colourful in the very best of ways. I had no idea what I was getting into when I read the first chapter, but I am so, so glad I did.

Your descriptions of the characters are just gorgeous, and I felt like I could feel their every thought and emotion. Just beautifully done. Thank you!
societysnerd chapter 25 . 3/15
As a massive fan of yours, I thought I had read all your stories. But then I chanced upon this one and got so caught up in it I couldn't put it down. Great stuff. You're an amazing writer! (but please don't make it into a book like The Moment. I really miss that one!).
AverageReader chapter 25 . 3/13
WOW! Such an amazing story. I just love these two together. I like how you incorporated scenes from the show into the story. Just truly amazing!
Honesty, you and your writing is just phenomenal! So happy there is a sequel.
softernow chapter 25 . 3/13
wow...i can't even with your writing. you are incredible. a gift to this fandom, thank god for people like you. for reals.
AverageReader chapter 10 . 3/12
What a heartbreaking chapter.
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »