Reviews for Save Me
Normal-is-Overratedx chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I hate coming to the end of these chapters. Ugh. I feel a lot of trepidation for whatever Ian has planned for Jane. I have this horrible feeling that they're going to put her through all kinds of tests and Jane will lose her trust in Maura because she can't stop it. Ughhhh again. I love this and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Julez87 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Wow.. Ian is a fucking dick. Pardon the words. I sure hope Maura finds a way to sneak Jane away and get some form of two-way communication between the two. I'm still trying to figure Jane out by her flashbacks, and everything else going on. So, Maura needs to sneak Jane away, tell Ian to go to Hell, and figure out what the Hell Jane is. :) see ya on the next chapter.
Jobee24 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Lol. I love your ANs. thanks for the heads ups on the semi-cliffhangers, I appreciate the warning. Now I really wish the bed had smooshed Ian. And Maura was sleeping with him. Ugh. No matter what verse, ugh. I continue to be intrigued by this premise. It reminds me of "Firestarter," just a little. Solely based on the institutionalization and you know, "super powers."

Once again you are writing at a staggering pace. I love it and hope you and the masses don't add pressure for quicker updates ;) take care tc. You rock and we know it. xo
bnh1629 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. What is happening?! I can't wait to read more! I am absolutely on the edge of my seat!
bvscagle chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter! Really like it!
XimeBeach chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Ian really is repulsive. It seems that someone with Jane's 'abilities' isn't unheard of but unusual for humans? Hope that Maura can help her so that she isn't taken advantage of. What are Ian and Maura?
Buling chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Are you ok? Are you safe? Trap somewhere? Do you want me to start a search and rescue?! Hope your not affected with the big snow storm. Updating this story is second top priority but if you do have a chance, please update. I will await. Take care.
cstarj chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next!
kayla1252 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Forward ho!
JMPack chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Man he is an ass! But you have my attention and I'm trying to piece everything together. Can't wait to see what happens!
lovely-J22 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Loving this! Some parts of this remind me of the movie Hancock.. Looking forward to more.
theadmiralscoffee chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
ohmygod. this...this is stunning.

nova
fergz1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I've that it is different
drkwind999 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
All right! Poor Jane. How is Maura going to protect her?

Can't wait to find out.

Great job, keep up the good work.
Normal-is-Overratedx chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Can't wait to read more!
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »