Reviews for A New Start
cfletcher4956tu chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
SORRY, BUT IF FIONA IS NOT THERE 'WITH MICHEAL' I NO LONER HAVE ANY REASON TO CONTINUE READING.
demeampa chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
i am really loving this story. i hope there is much more to come
Jedi Skysinger chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Reminded very much of Mike and Ayn's ex-husband... glad Mike realizes they are both on the rebound...having a hard time reading this, but I am along for the ride )
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Thank you. it's a different place.
bcmom chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Great job! more please. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
love this story! I hope Fiona come back into it some how!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I admit I've have a really hard time watching Mike move on but you've done it realistically and Sam was a scream. You may have just given us a foretaste of S7 pain here!
DKougar chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I am really liking Grace. She's smart, funny, happy with her life even though she has had some pain & hard times. It is a change for Michael & she may have a tough time understanding the emotional & behavioral quirks left by a lifetime as a warrior, but hopefully she'll see the fine & valuable man that Michael is & bring him more into her world.
And maybe Grace's ex needs a dose of Westen style attitude adjustment!
This is fun, fresh, & very well done. Thanks
bcmom chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Great job!. More please. Thanks ;)
VeeFall chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I am having a hard time not having Fi and Michael together but I am warming up to Grace.
southpawokpoet chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
very good, thank you.
purdys pal chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
You're doing a great job with Michael and the rest of the team, especially like Sam in this chapter trying to do a little couples therapy. I must admit I'm not so keen on Grace, she seems to be going out of her way to ensnare Michael. Though my feelings could just be the shipper in me : )
purdys pal chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Poor Michael, you've handled his giving up his quest to get Fiona back in a very realistic manner. Well done. I also like the relationship you've built up between Sam and Elsa.
FoxiKO chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far, even though it's sooo anti-Fi... But I'll keep reading because I have hope that you might surprise us(please...pretty please lol) & rekindle Mike and Fi's love.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
So sad that it is over between Mike and Fiona in your story... what an S7 preview! Sam was truly the loyal friend and you've done a good job to portraying our heroes' reactions to this sad sequence of events, especially Mikey, and I'll look up another box of tissues before the next chapter...