Reviews for Baby, What You're Looking At Is What You Get
destielweneedyou chapter 2 . 4/15
This was perfect! I so wish it was longer. 3
mailaine chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
This is a really creative and so sweet meeting story. I love it and it is written really well
chelsee199 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This one was really cute & sweet
Akane chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Guh, seriously you melted my brain and my imagination. Just wow.
Shjsj7732 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I loved this! So hot and yet so sweet. :)
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Yesssss. I very much liked this.
Grumpyphoenix chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Another of your marvelous fics that deserves more chapters. So in love with this one.
ChickieG chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I love that last line.
golchamanfam chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
oh my cas! i've read your story like 10th time!
it's like the words have some sort of hold on me!
it's an amazing piece , thanks :))))
majes my day, every day :))))
ImSexy'NdINoIt chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Oh my god this is a beautiful story! I love it and i want more of it and not even for the sex anymorebecause this has a grea plot already and i'm super excited for whaever is to come nex in it! (I am slowly reading all of your stories ad i havent fund one i havent liked yet) this is super good though, no lies. I love he idea and cas and dean and cop and yes please.
Updae son! Keep being epic!
Caitie chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
That was so sweet and kinky and angsty I don't even know what to say! It was everything I was craving, and now I think I might just be addicted to this perverseness! That fisting part was wicked and hot, and sucked me in so bad I couldn't even walk away to make dinner. Now I'm ravishingly hungry- in more ways than one. There was steam on my monitor, the orgasms were so brutal and wet and hot. Your piece was totally obscene and pleasurably delectable. You are so dirty yet unexpectedly sweet, like some kind of half melted sex ice cream cone. Oh god, keep it up. I want more more more more! And that part with Dean all spread out and whimpering... not only incredibly sexy, but so wrongfully intimate, like you weren't just seeing him naked, but you could see his strung out, tension riddled soul always wanting more, and finally getting it. I will never get tired of Destiel, but I swear you rekindled my unhealthy burning passion for it. I would not be surprised if all your fans are constantly having to clean themselves up after reading( I know I have). Personally, I think your work should be illegal. Death by orgasm ("Sweet Death") is not only messy, but so many of your fans would die just from opening up your page! You truly have a gift, my friend. A dirty, salacious, deliciously lustful, filthy, and wonderful gift. I think I want to marry you. Since I cannot, I will settle for devouring anything you put up from now to the day I die. I want to keep having to get the tissues, or run to the bathroom after reading your posts. Please keep putting them up because you truly are one of the best! If you were to post that you wouldn't write anymore fan fictions I think I'd die in a puddle of my own suffering right now. And since I'm sure you love your fans, and also want to save lives, I hope you will continue putting out more charming and steamily naughty smut.
Memory25 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
NurseLintu chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Well, I am on fire! That was ridiculously yummy, and soooooooooooooo well written! Love it! :D x x x
neanderthalbutt chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Wow. Who knew anal fisting could be so...intimate
FauxFire chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This is sweet and slow and so-oo-oo hot, I can't even. Pleasurable to read. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »