Reviews for Slogans
hey y'all watch this chapter 20 . 2/17
Have you seen those direct tv "get rid of cable" commercials that show a series of events that are absolutely ridiculous? They're on Youtube, so if you haven't, that's where they are. I thought that they might make an interesting addition to this story.
Midnightkiller1000 chapter 20 . 1/6
amg my sides! they hurt sooo hard!
Scorch chapter 15 . 1/5
0.0 where's Saphira?
TugLover98 chapter 20 . 1/5
Hahaha that was good! I liked the Allstate one it was great lol. hmmm...well...man if this wasn't a slogan story I'd almost say just do a clip or something from a show with ranger apprentice characters...but this is a slogan story so...hmmm? Might have to get back to you on a slogan, I've drawn a blank...
me chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Lolololololol
GraceCambiri chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
Great! Made me laugh, except for the brands I haven't heard of. I had to search those up before I understood... Anyway, you should have a Hungry Jacks/Burger King one.
AreiaCananaid chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Hahahahaha! These are soooo funny (poor Halt, having so much JB and Pink in his bedroom, I'm glad I don't know his pain/embarrassment).Sorry I haven't review in such a long time, been really busy, sadly.

Hehe, silly Will, there is no survivors...

I can't think of anything yet to suggest, having a major brain fart.
Dash99 chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Loved the Folger's Coffee one:)
AWESOMENESS chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Dude, Staples"that was easy!" quotes would work so well in this!
AWESOMENESS chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Hi! Long time no see! This story always gets me to laugh and I think you do a good job on tying these stories together, either way good job!
TugLover98 chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
OH MY GOSH! Lol i Iove them! Especially the whole Halt singing part lol...dang it now for the rest of the night I'm going to be wondering how well Halt sings. Oh well just something to add to my list to prevent me from doing my homework :)
whentheresawill chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
I dont care if the chapter was bad or not (it was great), im just so happy you updated. You such a funny writer. So random and crazy, I love your stories so much3 ;P
almost mediocre chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Wow, awesome! Now I have an image of Halt doing karaoke in my head... Urgh. Thanks for the update!
Tuglover98 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Hahahaha great job thanks for doing the "don't get mad get glad" one I enjoyed it keep continuing and if I come up with more ideas ill let you know :)
Book Soldier chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
I cant remember wich ones you have do so sorry if i repeat anything
AT&T: your world. Delivered.
Boeing: forever new frontiers
Ford: built for the road ahead
A&w root beer: that frosty mug sensation.
I really liked your slogans this time! Please keep writing!