Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Star
BumpleRumple chapter 12 . 4/19/2017
Where is this story you keeping spurting about called Gold digger?
OUATWhoLock chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
So I'm reading this for the second time and realized I never left a review the first time around! This story us amazing. I love that they fought for their true love and finally won it. :D I love this story so much. Such original ideas. Thanks for sharing this adventure with me! :)
fallenfaeangel chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
100 percent perfect! Loved it all! Rumpbelle is my Once Upon A Time OTP. Love to read good stories of them.
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
That was a great fanfiction. I really, really loved it. Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed very much to read it.
karen1025 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Hey! And Bae? Please say you are writing a sequel!
By the way the story was extraordinary
Mikado X Goddess chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
love it!
Kirala Mouse chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I'm working my way through and enjoying this very much - but here after Chapter 7 I have to pause to review and say how much I LOVE your portrayal of the Blue Fairy. She really is terrible at judgment calls, isn't she? And awfully self-assured in her meddling. I was cracking up at her predictions.

In the first couple chapters, I was very nervous about how you were messing with the history of RumBelle, but I have been delighted at how it's turning out.
Marcellin chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I was surprised by the development of the plot after the first chapters. I love the story and you did a really great job!
Esin of Sardis chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
I really, really liked this story. It was awkward at time and made me want to crawl under the table and hide (I'm easily affected by uncomfortable situations in stories) but I couldn't make myself stop to save myself from the giggles. Thank you. I'm also really sad it's over. Like, it's one of those stories where you could totally take it out and tell more of them together (like finding Bae or their new family. I actually thought that you could have Bae come to find Belle, not knowing that the curse worked and then he could show up before Emma came. That would mess Regina up!). And I loved it when Rumpelstiltskin destroyed the curse. The look on Regina's face... priceless.
Good job! :)
esin
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PL) EEEEEAAASSE MAKE A SEQUAL TO THIS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING STORY PLEASE
BURLESQUE FOX
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Great fic! I liked the idea of a Storybrook Belle coming to the Enchanted Forest instead of the other way around.
TeamTHEFT chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
That was so amazing! I am so glad you finished, although I am sad it's finished. I guess I'll have to focus all of my time on Gold Digger!

Andi
Andi88 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Gah, wonderful! This story was truly fantastic. But, are you SURE it's over? I was so hoping to see Bae's reaction to meeting his father AND Belle again! I imagine while he'd still be mad at his dad, he'd be happy to see Belle again.

Maybe just ONE more teensy weensy chapter? Pretty please? With gold straw on top? :D
DruidKitty chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Aww such a cute ending! Loved this whole story :)
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Cute ending. I like how u finished with wishing on a star. Great job :)