Reviews for Unleash the Kitsune
Robthekiwi121 chapter 15 . 8/7
Noo! Why end the chapter there! God damn you! That was an awesome chapter and I want the next one now lol
Robthekiwi121 chapter 13 . 8/7
Haha, the reactions to Star are awesome.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 12 . 8/7
Ahh, this is already one of my favourite Naruto's. Asking Bruce straight up about his Chin? This dude is awesome
7019289 chapter 2 . 7/19
Can you send me a PM to let me know why the good guys are evil and why the evil characters are good in your fanfic?
Please update
Saint Danielle chapter 15 . 7/6
So I have read the story in less than two hours and I must say that what I am about to write about it should be taken with a grain of salt here and there.

1) Grammar, punctuation and stuff like this is great here.

2) The descriptions of battles are also good when it comes to how you write the fight.

3) I really like, for the most part, how you come up with the evil or good versions of classic characters from both Marvel and DC. My favourites, by now, are Peter Parker, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Lex Luthor and Slade Wilson.

4) I am also a big fan of BeastTerra pairing so it is a big plus in my eyes.

But here are the things I didn't really like:

1) Despite the story being times better than many of its own kind, I still feel sometimes that this Naruto is an "author's pet". While fights are written beautifully, I always get the feeling that Naruto's plot armour is either too thick or his conventional powerups make it too easy for him.

2) I am a FAN of harem stories. They are fun and nice to read from time to time. But, honestly, I am not a big fan of this one. Remember when you asked if you overdid it with Tsundere! Megan? I personally think you did. I am not sure why but all those times Megan becomes all flustered just don't seem right or good. I am also not sure about Raven and Starfire. I love Yanderes, but Starfire just seems a bit too off sometimes. And Raven? I loved how you portrayed her here, safe for her love for Naruto.

3) I really didn't like Bruce Wayne in this story. I always love picturing Batman as a villain and I thought "Hey, this one is gonna be awesome!" But I am not sure how I feel about this version of Evil!Batman. While I understand that he has yet to show his true strength, I fear that you might use him the same way you used Kid Flash (as just the fodder).

4) I am not sure how I feel like about Deadpool, honestly. You handle his jokes and portrayal much better than the supposed geniuses did when filming the movie, but I just can't really say I love Narupool that much. Sometimes the whole Bash and Trolling seems a bit too much. But that's just me.

Other than that, great story so far. It is clear that you enjoy writing it.
iStyx chapter 3 . 6/27
Well, I tried, really. But this chapter was the last nail in the coffin.

Reading about immature-arrogant-moron, absolutely-incompetent and playing-ninja Naruto neither amusing nor interesting.

Fight scenes are total crap where talks are longer than action. Opponents do not eliminate each other, they talk-talk-talk, yelp-from-shock and throw-into-walls.

Naruto's pathetic attempts of funny talk are just that, pathetic. His yelping, crying, groaning and facepalming are really irritating and plain repulsive.

If you want to know how to write easygoing story with humor, but without having your characters to have personality of 5 year old whiny brats — read "Way of the Rattlesnake" by Darthemius.

If you write all this just for the sake of harem — remove all fight/talk and just skip to fluff/lemon, that would be much better than what you have now.
scaryorange chapter 2 . 6/20
is he gonna stay in this au or go to the actual DC universe...
Cmon man. NEEED... NEW... CHAPTERS...
Anonymous1684 chapter 15 . 5/14
Are you abandoning this story?
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 15 . 4/27
So... nearly a long year has passed and still no update... well, considering the amount of stories you have under your plate plus your day activities, it's not really come to me as a surprise.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 15 . 3/14
Awesome story it's really funny but when's the joker show up tbh I would laugh if he was like a chemist or something due to him always making joker toxins and stuff.
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 2/15
ummmm...why are the heroes trying to kill people?...is this a different DC universe that makes the super heros into the bad guys?
Awesome fanfiction please write more
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 15 . 1/24