Reviews for If This Is Love, I Want To Be Loved
sloksingh45 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
i like it please update soon
Revenger Tigger chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Sure I loved this story and reckon it would be great to make it sound even better :) looking forward to reading the new version soon! Xxoo Tigger
Deadly witch chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I like this story so far. If you think you can improve it by rewriting it then go for it. I will be looking forward to reading it when you do. :)
B chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
You don't know how to write
Jenna Salvatore chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Great story! I think you might need to be a bit more descriptive when you're describing something, it helps if there are more details to imaging a clearer picture. Otherwise, very well written. Can't wait for more!
Revenger Tigger chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! Pls update soon!
winxgirl1997 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Plz update soon plz
littlemissobsessed chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I love this story! And I really like Diolet! :D please update asap! :D
Revenger Tigger chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Oooh! Elena and Stefan! So excited for the next chapter! Lol Elijah did say that! I like him. Nice fellow... Update soon!
winxgirl1997 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Revenger Tigger chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Great story so far! I'd love to see where it goes! Excited for more! Update soon!
winxgirl1997 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
winxgirl1997 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
winxgirl1997 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
arizonagirl181 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like it. And I'm honestly interested in what direction this is gonna go :) especially since Elena and Stefan are gone... This is definitely not your average fan fic, and I like that about it! I'm writing on this website too, and if ya want, you can check out my story: Here I am in Mystic Falls - The Story of Blair. But I won't be offended if you don't. I really am liking your story so far, and If you ever want an editor or someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm always here; you can PM me and I will respond! Good luck!
-Brenna