Reviews for The Devil's Reject's
please update
Ali Justice chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Loved the first story, Remind Me, and started to love this one as well though it hasn't been posted on for a while...I need to crave my Daryl need...Pwetty Pwease update *pouts with puppy eyes*
cemmia chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
So great! Hope Daryl & Ra will have kids.. Hope you continue this story..
ShadowHunter90 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Hope this doesn't change Daryl's mind about wanting kids, he would make a great dad.
snowflake2410 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
man oh man I was waiting for you to come back! Now you're here and I have a purpose in my life! XD it was sad that Lori and T-Dog died, but I personally think that's it's necessary for the progression of the show. It brings in new characters! Lol and hey didya hear that Daryl Dixion's basically untouchable this season? I'm pretty sure He's the only one the show won't kill this season, for sure, based solely on the fact that he has such a large fanbase (Points to you, me, and the rest of the reviewers and Daryl lovers) and they would lose a large amount of viewers if they killed Dixion off. Plus they wouldn't want an angry mob of Dixion Vixens after them, am I right? ;D
Smittendebs chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
plz update soon!
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Make carol stay dead she's useless and I hate her
Secrets4theunderground chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I forgive you. While I am upset I get it... though can Carol stay dead? Her "coming back" was so ridiculous.. OK any who sorry about your puppy, but thanks goodness everything and everyone is safe. Update soon!
Emberka-2012 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
It was big losses for the group. But quite clear why they were needed.
Little Flipendo chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Yay! You're back! Love this story :)
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Wow its like Dogs have now evolved to consume electronics, asides from homework which is paper. Thanks for updating, I'm certain everyone is excited for Season 4 coming next month. See you next update.
Riain chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Oh Oh I was two chapters behind! What a great couple of chapters! I've missed seeing Daryl and Ra together, they're just the right amount of piss, vinegar and mush. Can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work!
Emberka-2012 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Her father was a good man. He obviously loved Ra.
Acid Rain2345 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I recognized the lyrics. It's what made me look at this particular story among the thousand of Daryl Dixon stories. :)
Smittendebs chapter 5 . 7/9/2013