Reviews for Brush with Reality
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 1/3
This is a bit less surreal than I was expecting but I can't complain because, after all, I wanted to read something unexpected.
I guess it's too early to give up hope for continuation because it hasn't been that long since the last update. Well, I'll just wait patiently in case something happens. At least there's the possibility of continuation. Something I can't say for more than a few fics that got abandoned without explanation. (Somehow I always assume it's because the author dies horribly when that happens).
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 1/2
Well alright then! I'm all set for the horrorshow of love, drama, tears, pain and relentless yuri! In fact that's exactly why I chose to read this in the first place. So by all means, let's continue to brush up on reality!

Actually this chapter wasn't bad at all. Even though it was mostly background material, the story kinda requires something like this to bring the reader up to speed. The only reason I'm hesitant at all is because it's very possible the next chapter is the last. I was hoping for a little more development before the story abruptly ends.

A bit of advice - don't underestimate the intelligence of your audience. I'm pretty sure the embedded asides are there for comedic effect and to help build atmosphere, but they also tend to break immersion. On the other hand, if you truly felt the need to include this many explanatory side notes, it may be a sign that you're doing something wrong.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 1/1
Adorableness Incoming! This is great! Madness and lesbians are of my favorite things!
I hope the story continues on this course. And it's not dropped in later chapters for say lack of interest or direction.
Grace Rein chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I wish that you would continue with the story. I want it to go on, not to just stop when it's getting good. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aase oh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aase oh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aase. I... just... please... continue. Im begging you. PLEASE! I don't want it to stop forever. I love it so much!

P.S. i have already read Ninja Two Zero. Which is also good, I promise you. I do not kid. It is a wondeful story. Believe is.
Grace chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
i think that the story is great so far and can you please continue it because i want to know what happens next. PPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE! I'm begging you! CONTINUE THE STORY! It's pretty great and I love the meeting with Dead Master and Yomi. I think that their meeting makes the story really interesting and gives lots of people a reason to read it. You should continue with the story. I am just dying to know what happens next!
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
This is wonderful. Please continue when you can.
Lonewolf685 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I just finished watching the anime so this is my first BRS fanfic, and I am pleased. Liked the joke about her being hugged to death.
Are you going to make Dead Master powerless in the real world, or just weakened? Not a real fan when any powerful character is stripped of what them awesome, but it isn't a total deal breaker.

All in all, I enjoyed the story so far and hope for a quick update.
Knight25 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter.

Wow, a crying DM...

Keep up the good work.
fbiuzz chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Interesting..So in the real world Others have no superhuman abilities or was it just some temporary side-effect of crossing over to the real world?
fbiuzz chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Nice! Brilliant! I always wonder what happen if an Other were to appear in the real world. Guess their near-invulnerability doesn't work that well(though a if that were the case then Dead Master wouldn't be able to snap those nylon ropes, as they are surprisingly tough, and Dead master would have the strength of a little girl). Also great on giving us a perspective of an Other, their haven't been to many fanfics of it! Keep it up!
Knight25 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. I like Dead Master's inner thoughts. Well done.
Keep up the good work!
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This seems very interesting. Can't wait to see what BRS will do.
Knight25 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hahaha at the end. Please continue when you can. I'll be looking forward to this story.