Reviews for Who framed Vanellope Von Schweetz?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
YAY!
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I BLAME TAFFYTA
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Oh, we're just stealing your cart. No problem.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It's like Sonic the Fugitive (An archie comic). Sonic didn't do anything! He was framed!
Ashuradahedgehog chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I've come up with a question for the vanellope and clone dilemma. "When you saw Ralph for the first time, what did you say to him?"
ryan.evans.716970 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
AWESOME
Dixie Darlin chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
okay so basically t-1000 is trying to kill off vanellope similar to why turbo crashed roadblasters? that's what I got out of it anyway. still hilarious! (I do wish you'd quit using the word "said" as a verb though is my only real issue, there's millions to choose from!)
Vanellope456 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
O.M.G SOMENE IS TRYING TO FRAME ME! XD
Awesomo3000 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Make Rancis ask them what place Vanellope first met Ralph (the Candycane Tree Forest)!
RobinsInTheSky chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Either have him ask about the nicknames Vanellope gave the Core Four, (Ralph/Stinkbrain, Felix/Hammertime, Calhoun/Sarge) or have the real Vanellope glitch!
Scootaboom chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
How about "What did you pretend you had instead of glitchiness?"
Bear-Sama14 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I have a few Q's he can ask.

Q) What's Vanellope's favorite nickname for Ralph? A) Stinkbrain
Q) Where did Vanellope use to live before she became president/princess? A) Diet Cola Mountain
Q) Where's Vanellope's favorite place to go when she needs to get something off her mind? A) Candy Cane Forest
Take these Q's and A's into consideration if ya please! .
dorumon-9000 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
He should ask her what species of Dino they were when the went back in time. Awnser: Seismosaurus
Smokescreen2814 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Rancis should ask Vanellope what was the name of the kart they built together? The answer is the RV1 from one sweet race.
AppleDoom chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
ok. heres some advice moving on. i have 3 words for you. pacing, pacing, and pacing. slow down. spend more time describing the surroundings. I can't tell where the characters are half the time in this story. also try outlining your story to allow you to move more slowly with deliberation rather than speeding through not explaining anything. like, who is t1000?, why does he want to kill others?. stuff like that. also remember who these characters are. think about who vanellope is in the movie. how would she react to her situation? just something to think about. One last thing. you have some real potential with the story here. i think however it would be so much better if you rewrote the first 3 chapters with these things ive mentioned here in mind. :)