Reviews for Ice Skates
lindseym chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Aww, this was so sweet I died for you! Good luck telling them! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i like it ..no love it. its a really cute story. and i know what you mean coming out was really hard.. esp when i finally decided to tell my parents. they flipped out,ut got over it. my advice start by twlling a trustworthy friend, and make you way from of luck- kelly-ann
LadyEmiMarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Cute story, I like that you didn't make Alec the passive one who needs to learn everything. People seem to forget that he's a strong Daemon hunter (with good balence great for ice-skating!).
Krolshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Ah cute fic! Cx so much fluffy like the snow 83 awesome job writing this and thank you! :)
Hmmm... :/ I think as a reader in a way we should me considerate and maybe care a little or more about the authors life, cause what if something happens unknowing and no new Fics are posted!? What will we ever do! D;
Lol but anyways, whether you've done it already or not, good luck! I hope it goes well :) I really do..
androidilenya chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was soooo cute! Aw, Magnus is just awesome. I mean really. And Alec, too. Hope that projecting helps you :)
Great story, looking forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh my gosh! I love Godfrey as Magnus! AND NO PANTS MHM OH YA! This was adorable! And about you writing those fics; I love reading them because I'm in a very very similar situation as you :) if you wanna talk about anything my FF account is Malec4ever (I'm just too lazy to log in)