Reviews for Lima Memorial
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved this! Great juxtaposition and comparison of threads running through these two characters' lives. Great use of the present tense too. It fit the tone and enforced the idea that both characters seem to be living day-to-day, in survival mood. Hard to imagine days ahead, much less their future life, even as they try to piece their plans together. All very nicely done!
Liam the lemming chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
You've filled in the blanks of Quinn and Dave's stories pretty well. It needed doing, too, and you didn't sugar coat it. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I feel guilty and at the same time immensly relieved that you still care to write glee stories. Guilty, because I've been reading your words for some tiime now without a single word of gratitude, and relieved, because it has become a serious adiction. Anyway, thank you, not just for this one, but all of your stories (I particularly appreciate your take on the supporting characters).
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow. This is utterly gorgeous. I'd always hoped someone would write something like this, and it's everything I could have wanted.