Reviews for Breathe Deeply Before You Fall
Cersia2 chapter 10 . 2/21
I was actually looking for a fic that involved Marla and Khan recently. Glad I found this one. Excellent job!
Jonayla of the Zelandonii chapter 10 . 1/1
This story was amazing! I read it straight through, and was riveted the entire time! I love the character of Khan SO MUCH, and I have always been interested in the relationship between him and Marla. I also LOVED that you made Joachim their son, because he was always Khan's son in MY headcanon, at least!

All in all, one of the best stories I've read on here. Great job!
A Superior Woman chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I've read this story about six or seven times because I love it so much. I've also just read the Greg Cox novel "To Reign in Hell", and guess what? I think I liked "Breathe" better!
MaryChapel chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Marla...

This was beautiful. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
To put it simply...this whole story was just...beautiful. I really do not know what else to say except thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
To put it simply...this whole story was just...beautiful. I really do not know what else to say but thank you.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
This could very well be the best fic that I have read on this site. The extensive, detailed way you wrote the characters and the situations was masterful. Amazing job.
pigtailedgirl chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
I'm at a loss for what to say. I've been engaged by this story from the start. You really let the romantic come through and the image of Khan slaughtering the Augments in madness and his Kirk obsession is great but the romance emphasis; Not what I first thought would happen. Especially as there was no mind control on Marla.

Very interesting read.
qenie chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Wow! What a great story! A classic tragedy.
Well done!
qenie chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
There is a human being in Khan! Heart-wrenching chapter. Thank you for sharing.
V.Evergreen chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
That was brilliant, thank you :)
V.Evergreen chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Can't wait for the last chapter!
pigtailedgirl chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Awww he's found love and words. And then he's going to go nuts.

Heartbreaking!
qenie chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I must have missed this chapter when it was first posted.
Marla is far more brave and resilient than I would have ever expected! And I really like the way Khan is stymied by her; because he loves her in spite of himself, and because no one else dares to defy him the way she does. You do an excellent job of writing about him.
Now- gotta go read ch 8!
pigtailedgirl chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
yay more to read. I'm curious about the endgame though. Just waiting for the slugs.