Reviews for I don't belong here
franficfanatic chapter 8 . 5/24
Nice!
franficfanatic chapter 6 . 5/24
Nice evolution of the self-image problem into real-world consequences.
franficfanatic chapter 5 . 5/24
I liked that last scene in particular because it showed how Peter fits with the marauders and at the same time how he still perceives himself as an outsider. I wasn't convinced about him being angry and traumatized about the grandma, but other than that, good stuff.
franficfanatic chapter 4 . 5/24
I like some of these insights into Peter's character. I think it would be really great to take this and put it into a more traditional story format that slowly peels back some of these layers by placing Peter in different situations to show his reactions and growth over time. Just a thought for the future. I know this is more of an experimental/exploratory piece.
franficfanatic chapter 1 . 5/24
I'm excited to see what your thoughts are on Peter! I've also always thought there was more to his story than JKR wrote in the series and definitely more than is portrayed in about every marauders era fanfic I've read.
SourElf chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Oh, this was such a lovely and perfect view into an unpopular character (C'mon, who makes a PeterP/OC fic? No one.) I cried at the end, which is basically a mega compliment.
Stevie chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
OOOOH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

Sorry. Huuuuuuge Slaughterhouse 5 fan here.

ANYWAY OFF TO READ THE REST!
Jodie chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
oh wow.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
DEAR GOD WOMAN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
OK, I hate Peeta, am revolted by him, but woman, you have singlehandedly managed to make me see Peeta as a human, not good, not entierly evil, but a complex, layered human being. I cried, I laughted and dammit, you inspired me. I am going to write a story about Peeta, insipered by you, because you did raise the question, what if peeta was given another chance?
Thank you. dance life away
Jodie, a now frentic writer with stephen kings ideal muse in my mind.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Fuck.
.Stunned.
Honestly, Im a bit jaded, fanfic doesn't hold the wonder it used too for me, I have been reading for years, but this. I am inspired, you have inspired me. Thank you, and dear god, anyone reading this glorious thing, please let it make you see Peter in a new light, I sure as hell know it did for me.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Ok, girl crush, this is amazing.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
This, I was not expecting, im enjoying it.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh wow.
I am actually intrested in this patetic character, im curious.
Unknown Variable chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
OH, PETER! D:

Uh, you have a couple of grammatical errors but the most glaring one is the one where you spontaneously change Peter's gender for a bit: "...a girl like her will ever be interested in a girl like him".