Reviews for I don't belong here
SourElf chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Oh, this was such a lovely and perfect view into an unpopular character (C'mon, who makes a PeterP/OC fic? No one.) I cried at the end, which is basically a mega compliment.
Stevie chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
OOOOH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

Sorry. Huuuuuuge Slaughterhouse 5 fan here.

ANYWAY OFF TO READ THE REST!
Jodie chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
oh wow.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
DEAR GOD WOMAN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
OK, I hate Peeta, am revolted by him, but woman, you have singlehandedly managed to make me see Peeta as a human, not good, not entierly evil, but a complex, layered human being. I cried, I laughted and dammit, you inspired me. I am going to write a story about Peeta, insipered by you, because you did raise the question, what if peeta was given another chance?
Thank you. dance life away
Jodie, a now frentic writer with stephen kings ideal muse in my mind.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Fuck.
.Stunned.
Honestly, Im a bit jaded, fanfic doesn't hold the wonder it used too for me, I have been reading for years, but this. I am inspired, you have inspired me. Thank you, and dear god, anyone reading this glorious thing, please let it make you see Peter in a new light, I sure as hell know it did for me.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Ok, girl crush, this is amazing.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
This, I was not expecting, im enjoying it.
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh wow.
I am actually intrested in this patetic character, im curious.
Unknown Variable chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
OH, PETER! D:

Uh, you have a couple of grammatical errors but the most glaring one is the one where you spontaneously change Peter's gender for a bit: "...a girl like her will ever be interested in a girl like him".