Reviews for Run Like the Devil
Avermore chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Love, love, love it!
Peetsden chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Amazing - some of the absolute best analogies of love and caring - "I want to drown the feelings of hopelessness" - what an image and oh so true. Thank you for this wonderful glimpse into the hearts of our favorite girls! Peet
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sweet an angsty
Wonderful thanks
Glad to see you back hope alls well
kimkimmy127 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Fabulous Gun!...I loved the story told from a bit different perspective.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh this story. It broke my heart and then made me happy all in one chapter. One! Seriously this was a rollercoaster of emotions! I mean first she runs and I can't believe it. She's feeling so terribly that there are tears in /my/ eyes. Then there's the little fact that she has a cute photo of Andrea as her caller id (that made me melt). Then she's hurting so much she's literally sick which ouch no let me hug you Miranda. There's that cute moment though when Andrea stuck out her tongue. That was so cute! They are adorable. But then back to sadness with Miranda fighting herself then crying! You give us no time to recover from happy or sad scene. We're just rolling along hoping everything turns out in the end! And it doesssss.
RedHandedKojak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
WOW.
Totally amazingly brilliantly fantastic.
accountkiller1001 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Fantastic story and great change of roles.!
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was perfect. So much more powerful with the first-person Miranda POV, too. Looooved it.
TheLadyHoll chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Ironically, considering the platform of what I am about to heap praise upon, words cannot describe the happiness I derive from your writing. The way Andy takes care of Miranda is written perfectly and preciously and I'm not ashamed to beg if it means reading more of your works soon.
astavares chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
excellent! thanks bunches
Caelus06 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
great story !
Kayryn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love the idea of Miranda being the one who runs. When I read the summary my curiousity was peaked and I wondered *why* she would run. You did a terrific job of Miranda's breakdown and still keeping it in character. Also, Andy taking are of Miranda is one of my biggest "kinks" when it comes to this pairing. All around bravo!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2