Reviews for God-Machine
sugoijack9 chapter 1 . 7/8
Reapers are so arrogant. It's so annoying.
It's a misplaced pride stemmed from their manipulation that have stagnant both the galaxy and themselves. You throw beings from Evangelion and other super-powered entities from other stories. Then the game falls down to the Reapers. Yet they persist their stupid arrogance. Pathetic. It's like throwing Star Wars Republic and Empire unto Citadel and the Citadel Council response is being ignorant and assholes.
svsnalu chapter 1 . 5/4/2023
Você não vai voltar?
Por favor eu acho sua história tão interessante.
Harlequin-TheDollmaker chapter 1 . 1/15/2023
I wonder what happens next?
God of crossovers chapter 1 . 7/26/2022
This would make for an amazing full story
shadow chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I liked the chapter!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Hmm. I feel like that fight really displays how this will go down, planet side. But what are the capabilities in space?
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love you. Truly.
I would build a shrine off you asked me.
This. This is amazing. Awesome. Precious beyond measure.
I am curious. How is eva 01 viewed? Its pilot? The other pilots? How does history view them? Because history plays a role in ME.
Please have more. PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE!
rmnlegion chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I say it s good idea. How about instead of this. Make so the angels are good guys. Like when Adam soul died, he was teleported to mass effect with his body in a suit case earth after right after the prothean extinction. Then he senses what will happen in the universe next so he waits on earth for the right moment to reveal himself. And during the wait of years he made his eva and his his strongest angel to protect the eva under the earth, the angel of might. Then he hears about Shepard and during mass effect 2, he talks to him about helping out. Message me on questions and I already go an idea about his loyalty mission.
Telron chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
woah
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
and badassarius maximus. faved.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Thus, the rest of the galaxy fears teh god-machines. I mean really a post Eva-world would make humanity just BROKEN in all aspects. I want to see more!
sigi87 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
cookies and virgins for you, that was great. I would love to read more :D
Zexs chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
it would be quite interesting if a disillusioned Shinji was the illusive man
ShatteredMirage chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Badass! Didn't think I'd ever see this crossover...
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh man. Humanity hits the galaxy with a force that is terrifying, and even Reapers shall fall before them. If a frontier colony houses an EVA, what does that say about prime worlds? That in itself is enough proof that messing with humans in Eva-verse is a definitely stupid idea.

Scary stuff, even if a tad short.