Reviews for Evolution
whytejigsaw chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Awh, I really liked this: the view of Molly from the 3 targets...also the well-dressed parrot line...very funny.
SammyKatz chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I think Sherlock like the Doctor lies. He and Molly are closer than he is saying. It helps keep her safe, well safe-ish. My hope for them anyway.
Written Fire chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Loved it. I like Molly and Sherlock together; the relationship you paint between them is so interesting.
MizJoely chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Lovely ending. You always do everyone's point of view so well! Laughed quite a bit at the first scene with Lestrade - really, Molly should know better than to wear jewelry while doing an autopsy!
Mayacakaia chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I'm particularly happy with Mrs. Hudson & Pie. The scientifical discussion of a hypotheical method to murder off the calories (as well as a certain detective who won't shut up) is the highlight. Love it, you're a very good writer.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Very funny. Loved the interaction an comfort that Molly and Sherlock had with one another. Lestrade thinking that either she is over him or been under him gave me such a mental image I spit coke out my nose...priceless. There were so many one liners there is no way I put them here individually so I will just say brilliant writing!
hihiyas chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
*dies from the adorableness that is this chapter*
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Lovely. Glad that we got to see some before and after from each of Sherlock's friends. Really enjoyed the conversation Molly had with him about murdering him to burn some

Thanks for posting.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This was so much fun. Thank you!
Nocturnias chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
How do you do this? Everything you write is brilliant and remarkably fantastically good.
deadgurlagain chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
ok ok I can't wait for next one
ebonyfox chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Effin' adorable! Love how you juxtaposed Greg, Mrs H, and John's points of view with the S/M dynamics.
yay chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
The second half is definitely and improvement. I like this part: "John doesn't know whether his entirely innocent 'no reason' is disappointing or wonderful. On the one hand, Sherlock's clearly not going to see Molly for any physical reasons, which is a shame, because that sort of thing would go a long way to making him a bit more relaxed. On the other hand, Sherlock Holmes, the man who never does anything unless there is reason to, is going to see a girl for no reason."
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love your Sherlock fics! They're wonderful. And so was this one, naturally!
Aerelon chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Would love a Chapter 3. Or an epilogue.

As always, brilliant writing.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »