Reviews for Evolution
furthercuriosities chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Lovely. I love your take on Sherlock. More please!
detepe chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I loved it. Sherlock - a human being. What a concept! :)
calicar chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I'd love for Sherlock and Molly to evolve in season 3 as they do here. There's something to live and hope for! Brilliant fluff. Thanks for sharing.
DarcyJayne chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
This was sooo sweet! There should be another chapter from molly and sherlock's point of view. :)
Simoly lovely!
whytejigsaw chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Awh, I really liked this: the view of Molly from the 3 targets...also the well-dressed parrot line...very funny.
SammyKatz chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I think Sherlock like the Doctor lies. He and Molly are closer than he is saying. It helps keep her safe, well safe-ish. My hope for them anyway.
Written Fire chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Loved it. I like Molly and Sherlock together; the relationship you paint between them is so interesting.
MizJoely chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Lovely ending. You always do everyone's point of view so well! Laughed quite a bit at the first scene with Lestrade - really, Molly should know better than to wear jewelry while doing an autopsy!
Mayacakaia chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I'm particularly happy with Mrs. Hudson & Pie. The scientifical discussion of a hypotheical method to murder off the calories (as well as a certain detective who won't shut up) is the highlight. Love it, you're a very good writer.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Very funny. Loved the interaction an comfort that Molly and Sherlock had with one another. Lestrade thinking that either she is over him or been under him gave me such a mental image I spit coke out my nose...priceless. There were so many one liners there is no way I put them here individually so I will just say brilliant writing!
hihiyas chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
*dies from the adorableness that is this chapter*
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Lovely. Glad that we got to see some before and after from each of Sherlock's friends. Really enjoyed the conversation Molly had with him about murdering him to burn some

Thanks for posting.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This was so much fun. Thank you!
Nocturnias chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
How do you do this? Everything you write is brilliant and remarkably fantastically good.
deadgurlagain chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
ok ok I can't wait for next one
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »