Reviews for Evolution
deadgurlagain chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
ok ok I can't wait for next one
ebonyfox chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Effin' adorable! Love how you juxtaposed Greg, Mrs H, and John's points of view with the S/M dynamics.
yay chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
The second half is definitely and improvement. I like this part: "John doesn't know whether his entirely innocent 'no reason' is disappointing or wonderful. On the one hand, Sherlock's clearly not going to see Molly for any physical reasons, which is a shame, because that sort of thing would go a long way to making him a bit more relaxed. On the other hand, Sherlock Holmes, the man who never does anything unless there is reason to, is going to see a girl for no reason."
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love your Sherlock fics! They're wonderful. And so was this one, naturally!
Aerelon chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Would love a Chapter 3. Or an epilogue.

As always, brilliant writing.
broadwayb chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
They spent a year shagging...i know it
magicstrikes chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Loved the story. Look forward to next story
MorbidbyDefault chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
:D yep...that's my cheeky 'I agree with John' face. teeheehee. LOVE IT!
cdsnow chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
That was bloody brilliant! Love your writing style and portrayal of all involved! Oh the bludgeoning was hilarious!
nadzie09 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Huzah! You've written again! Can't wait to see how this goes after your previous brilliant works! :)
hihiyas chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My heart broke for Molly all over again with your interpretation of the Christmas scene. Wonderful work as usual! Will the next part be the morgue scene in Sherlock and Molly's POVs?
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yup, it's confirmed. I'm hooked on your writing style. You captured that well known scene perfectly, adding in the layers of emotion that can only be described in written form. Everyone was perfectly in character and this first part was lovely and hideous, exactly as it should be. Looking forward to part 2.
MorbidbyDefault chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
aaww, poor molly! hugs to her! i just want more of this story. please say there's more. lol. i shall patiently wait but soon, hopefully. :D
Lono chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Um, very yes. Excellent job. I loved reading the other party attendants' reactions.
yay chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Well, secondhalfless this is still pretty good. The motherly pride about the violin is nice.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »