Reviews for Evolution
broadwayb chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
They spent a year shagging...i know it
magicstrikes chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Loved the story. Look forward to next story
MorbidbyDefault chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
:D yep...that's my cheeky 'I agree with John' face. teeheehee. LOVE IT!
cdsnow chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
That was bloody brilliant! Love your writing style and portrayal of all involved! Oh the bludgeoning was hilarious!
nadzie09 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Huzah! You've written again! Can't wait to see how this goes after your previous brilliant works! :)
hihiyas chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My heart broke for Molly all over again with your interpretation of the Christmas scene. Wonderful work as usual! Will the next part be the morgue scene in Sherlock and Molly's POVs?
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yup, it's confirmed. I'm hooked on your writing style. You captured that well known scene perfectly, adding in the layers of emotion that can only be described in written form. Everyone was perfectly in character and this first part was lovely and hideous, exactly as it should be. Looking forward to part 2.
MorbidbyDefault chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
aaww, poor molly! hugs to her! i just want more of this story. please say there's more. lol. i shall patiently wait but soon, hopefully. :D
Lono chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Um, very yes. Excellent job. I loved reading the other party attendants' reactions.
yay chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Well, secondhalfless this is still pretty good. The motherly pride about the violin is nice.
varjaks chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
The Christmas party has been written about by a lot of authors but I especially like what you've done with this. Looking forward to your next chapter :)
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Still gets me sad and weepy to revisit this scene. Fantastic job
Written Fire chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
As always, your writing is simply amazing. I loved it.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really enjoyed seeing the scene from John's point of view-like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Great job.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3