Reviews for Fang is a Lightweight
Viperwarfare chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Geeeeez... It's one of my favorite OS! You brought both characters so good! But Fang was best! Joking and with humor, you made her so good, i wished, she would be like this xD

I follow you because and want read more OS with LightningxFang! :D

Ciao!
ScarletWolfx chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I really loved this story, one of my favourites, chapter two when Lightning was talking about the things Fang had done like the Flan and about Gorgonopsid thing made me laugh my arse off at the same time I read Fang doing the same XD and at the end when she realised that they had kissed and Lightning kissed back so she was shouting it to everyone to hear XD Just really loved this :)
Chibi04 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Loved it ;) thanks
Tear of Light chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Well written! I loved how everything worked out in the end. Very nice!
Kurai Fabala chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I really liked this one, and it was a joy to find it has been finished. It was a really good story.
TitaniumAlloy chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I just listened to You're a Pink Toothbrush. Official FLight song anyone? lol

Great fic!
suziegon chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Yay! You finally finished! And I loved it! Great job!
Silentx32 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Fang almost blew it just for being a wuss at the beginning but thankfully Light forgave her. Excellent chapter and congrats on finishing this it was a fun ride.
The TableThrower chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
by god amazing. sequel? oh no... A COMPLETELY NEW STORY! (FLight of course) by god more! more! :)
Skylar Datenshi chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Lol, epic Wolfer. Just epic!
auxiliums chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story! :) I am sad that it's over though. :( *sniff sniff*
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
You can send your immense love and appreciation to me when you hand me those Dr. Peppers in person until then...well, jot 'em them alongside with those 'evil' things you're supposedly be writing about me :p Alright. That may cost you another notebook, but hey you're a geek, you can figure that one out :D Win!

Alright. I'll be nice. You know how I like Fang here being her drunk, nutty head. Lightning? Well I don't sympathize with her that much even though I think she's the coolest among the FFXIII cast. Why? Well...er...you know why :p I'm basically holding a shovel with this statement, I won't dig my grave and jump into it :P Not today. Not today.

Okay, I'm sprouting nonsense. Or maybe not. If you keep up then a bacon for you. Uhm. No. No bacon. Bacons are not meant to be given away. Oh precious...precious lil thangs. On that note, what's the link of this bacon song? You just mentioned the name of the singer. When I used the mighty power of google to searched for him, it only showed that a) he's old b) he died c) black and white.

Pardon my excessive naughtiness for today. Just woke up and my mind is still hazy. But you're used to it, yeah? :P Anyway, your shout out at me in the very beginning just placed a huge evil grin in my face...er... not really evil...or... grin... just a huge... smile :D I'm not even sure I did anything helpful with this chapter as I was out of it when I was editing it (te-hee sowee?) but you're welcome...?

Now that this has come to an end, I feel a tear is slowly trickling down my face, pulled by the gravity it drops on the ground, quickly being absorbed by the warm soil... *cue music* LA...la..la...la...LA...la...lala..la?...LA!...la. ..la...la...LA...la.. ... - actual hymn
With that being said or sang, I'm very happy for you to have finished this fic... and actually kind of envious. I mean, the only fic that I've finished are one-shots hahha but yeah, serz though I'm proud of you lola...though now, I'm kinda worried because you've just given everyone an internet...hug...

...

A
Wolvenkite chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
You didn't mark it complete
Wolvenkite chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Barley is a plant. Barely is what you meant. And it's personal life. Personnel are employees
Wolvenkite chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The first half you spelled soldier as solider.